starstruck 3

Y/N POV

It's been a couple days since Harry and I shared that moment at my apartment. Ever since, he's been calling me every night, he sends me texts to remind me to take my medication, he occasionally sends flowers or some treats to my apartment and he even asked me out for some dinner the other day. I was completely wrong about Harry. He's such a gentleman and even though he did hit me with a door, he didn't give me hush money so I wouldn't expose him to the public. He took care of me and made sure I was okay. Thinking about him gives me butterflies. It's weird, a couple days ago I hated the sound of his voice and now, I crave it.

The doctor gave me the clear to go back into work today and I didn't hesitate getting ready and made my way to my workplace. I put my apron on and head out the door. I make it just in time for my shift and clock in. "Hey Y/N!" Maya says smiling at me. "Hey Maya, slow day today?" I say looking around at the couple of empty seats in the dining area. "Yeah, some concert down the street or something?" She says. I make my way to the bar and organize the bottles and glasses.

"Oh, Y/N, you're back." I hear and lookup to see Larry with a dissatisfied look on his face. "Hi Larry." I say nervously. "Next time you want to get in an accident and have your boyfriend call me, you should at least give me a call too." He scoffs and then walks away. I sigh in relief knowing he didn't fire me. I laugh at the fact Larry referred to Harry as my boyfriend. He probably has no idea who he was even talking to!

I wipe down some tables and take a couple of orders. I get frightened by a couple of screaming girls running past the restaurant and head down the street.

"What is going on?" I ask myself.

Two more girls past by running, holding a couple of signs. Maya finishes up taking an order at a table beside me and I ask her, "Maya? What the hell is going on down the street? So many girls are running around screaming." I ask looking at another couple of girls running past our window.

"One Direction is performing a live concert outside for the Ellen Degeneres Show!" She squeals.

I remember Harry telling me about being on the Ellen Degeneres show a couple days ago. That must be why so many screaming girls are passing our restaurant. "Put the show on the tv." I say smiling at Maya as she does so. I watch Harry and the guys perform 'Live While Were Young'

I watch from the bar as Maya watches from the hostess area. "Guys Guys! Come here! Great performance! Everybody give it up for One Direction!" Ellen says as the audience goes wild. You can almost hear them from here. "Alright now, let's have the boys take a seat so we can get started on the interview." She says as the crew hands the guys chairs.

Ellen begins some questions and the guys answer them, adding some jokes here in there that make me laugh. "I know some of you have girlfriends, who has a girlfriend?" Louis, Liam and Zayn all raise their hand. She asks Louis first about his relationship which is a plain simple answer then moves on to Liam who goes on about how they're celebrating their anniversary soon and finally Zayn who gushes about his girlfriend being in a girl group herself. "Harry? I'm surprised you didn't raise your hand, considering the pictures?" She says as I frown confused.

Was she talking about me?

Did the paparazzi somehow get pictures of us?

He just smiles and laughs nervously. "Does everyone wanna see the pictures?" She asks the audience as they say yes. Harry laughs and mouths no, making me more curious. On the big screen, it shows Harry and Kendall Jenner getting extra close at a restaurant. The next photos show them leaving a club and driving off in a car. My heart stops when I recognize his shirt. He was wearing the same freaking shirt when he came by my house the other day.