starstruck

Y/N POV

I rush down the street with my apron hanging from my arm and my purse continuously hitting my side as I ran. I'm 20 minutes late for work and I can't get fired, this is the third time this week.

I make it to the restaurant and I get greeted by my coworker Maya. "Y/N! You're late again!" She says while frantically looking for my name tag and puts it on me. "I know! I know! I'm sorry!" I say putting my hair up. "Here take that table so Larry doesn't know you're late." She says handing me menus and points me towards the direction of the table.

I make my way over there and notice five guys in a booth.

They're all very cute.

I make it to the table and introduce myself. "Hi I'm Y/N I'll be your waiter today, what can I get started for you?"

"Hello Y/N," the blonde one says, "Can I have all your chicken to go please?"

"Niall please, he's joking, I'm sorry about him." The blue eyed boy with brown hair says.

"What do you have for dessert?" One says.

"Would you like to hear the specials?" I say

"We don't have time to hear the specials." The curly haired one says.

"Relax mate, we have time." Another one says, with a blonde stripe in his hair.

"I don't want to hear the specials, I just want my food." He scoffs.

I take their order and return back to the kitchen.

"Well jeeze, the curly head had quite an attitude." I say placing the menus down. "Well duh, do you know who they are!?" Maya says drying off some plates. "Uhhh, no." I say confused.

"That's One Direction!" She says excitedly.

"Oh! That boyband! I know them, they seem sweet, besides curly over there." I say eyeing him.

"He's probably under a lot of pressure, you know being a big star and all." She says.

"Gives him no right to be rude to me." I say.

"Mmm, you got a point." She says placing another plate on the drying rack.

-

It's later on at night and it's time for me to head home, it's closing time and I have to call a cab home since my car is in the shop. "See you tomorrow Y/N!" Maya says. I wave and turn off all the lights of the restaurant and head to the back.

I put a new trash bag in the bin, and organize a couple plates before I go. I think since I'm already in the back might as well leave from the back door since I locked the front doors, saves me all that trouble.

I approach the back door, grab the door knob and open the door but stop half way to make sure I have my phone and wallet in my purse. But when I'm done checking, the next thing I feel is the door hinge hitting my face. Someone's dumbass tried to shut the door on me and ended up hitting me in the face.

I groan from pain on the floor and grab my head.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" I hear from above me.

"Are you okay? Oh my god this is bad." I hear a voice say.

My eyes are shut from the amount of pain I feel on my forehead but once I open them I see the same pair of green eyes and curly hair I saw earlier.

He puts his hand out to help me up but I smack it away.

"Get the hell away from me." I say. I hold on to the wall to help myself up and he says, "I'm so sorry, the paps were-

"I don't care! Your stupid self hit me with the damn door! You idiot! What are you even doing here!?" I say holding my aching head.