•7•

The day after the party I felt absolutely dead, my head was killing me and my muscles screamed in agony. I'd had hangovers but none like this.

I wake up, my head on Kuroo's chest as I look around to find that we are sitting on my sofa. "Fucking hell what the fuck happened" kuroo groaned as I stood up, my back acheing as if I'd been punched. "I actually don't remember anything." I said, glancing out the window at the golden rays of light glossing over the crushed party cups and the... Seijoh jersey on the floor?

Kuroo stood up, brushing his hand through his hair as the light hurt his eyes. "I remember.." he paused "after we came downstairs I started never have I ever with Bokuto and Oikawa, which was probably a red flag in itself. I think you were there too." He said Groggily. I nodded and started to pick up the plastic cups from the floor and wall into a plastic bag I had gotten out. "I remember that a bit" I replied. Kuroo helped me with cleaning bits up, he packed away the plates and the decorations.

I managed to pick up all the rubbish, it filled up three whole bags. "Kuroo" I whined, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind. "Let's go upstairs, take a break." I planted small kisses on his back. "In a minute kitten." He turned to give me a kiss, I smiled and went upstairs. I sat on my bed, memories of the night before making my face flush red. I laid down and got my phone out, scrolling through tiktok mindlessly.

Kuroo walks into the room, throwing himself on me. "Kuroo you're gonna break my bones" I say, playing with a lock of his hair. "No I won't kenma don't be a wuss" he chuckled, kissing my collarbone softly.

"How has you're week been, kuroo?" I ask. He looks up at me in surprise. "Awhhhh you care about me" he teases, rolling over and taking me with him so I'm basically on top of him. "Shut up loser.." I mumble shyly. "When did you become so shy, huh?" He smirked, placing his hand on my waist as he kissed me. "Well, my week has been boring so far. I barely got to talk to you" he pulled an exaggerated frown. "Your so weirdddd" I joked, still fiddling with his hair. "And your not?"
"I never said that" I smiled slightly. "So how was your week darling?"
"Stressful. But you've helped me relax" I ran my hands through his hair, admiring his face. How his eyes were focused only on me.

I'm not the most affectionate, and I don't like lots of touching most of the time. But to know that there's someone who wants nothing except to be with you, someone who holds you in such high regards, it's the best. I couldn't describe how happy this man makes me.

"Kuroo?" I said, mesmerised by him.
"Yes, kitten?"
"I'm sorry that I don't tell you I love you that much. I do." His face flushed bright red, I've only ever seen that happen twice. With our first kiss and the day he set off for university and I got him a bouquet of flowers. He's normally so calm and collected.
"Kenma I love you so much but you cannot do that to me I will die." He hid his face with his arm as he composed himself.

"I do feel like shit now, but to be honest I think I'm turning into a party person" I joked, sitting up to grab a hair tie from my dresser. "Well that's good 'cause me and some of the guys from my biology class are throwing a party for the new year. Wanna be my hot date?" He sat up, running his fingers through his locks. "Biology nerds? Throwing a party? Kuroo sitting through a slideshow about amoebas is not a party. Sorry to burst your bubble"
he put on a faux offended face. "Kitten you wound me. But it's not gonna be like that, it's a classic college house party at Sugawaras." He said, standing up and coming behind me. He started to brush my hair, taking the hair tie out my hand and wrapping it around his wrist was he brushed back my blonde tips that desperately needed to be re-dyed.

"If Suga is throwing it I'll go, I went to one of his in second year and it was the best. Oikawa sang bohemian rhapsody on the table and iwaizumi spread it all around Snapchat. It was hilarious" I recounted the party, although I don't remember much of it because of how long ago it was.
"Oh I remember that! I was like half passed out at that point though, I can only recall when he started belting out at the "mama" bits at the start" he said, which made my chuckle. He finally put my hair back in a bun before leaning forward to place a kiss on my temple. Pink tinted my cheeks as I turned to give him a hug.
"You are so fucking adorable"
"And you're sweaty, take a shower." I said sarcastically. He chuckled. "Only if you join me"
"Ewwww grosssss never you horny bastard" I whined, falling back onto the bed.
"I guess I'll be sweaty then. Better get used to it." He chuckled. "Okay, okay, I'll have a shower and then I'll help you pack all your stuff. You're moving into your dorm tomorrow !! Isn't that exciting??"
"Yeah, I guess" I gave Him a brief smile before he walked into the bathroom.

It's a miracle we got into the same university, not gonna lie. His grades are ten times better than mine and he barely made the cut. I only got in for my art portfolio. If I'm honest I can't help but be jealous of him academically.

When kuroo got out of the shower I was already packing stuff up in the boxes, labeling them as I filled them. I grabbed a new box out, putting my clothes in them. "Kitten at least fold them." He said, coming up behind me and emptying the box onto my bed. He smiled as he saw his jersey. "You still have this?"
"Well I wouldn't throw it away" i mumbled sheepishly
"You're so sweet" he smiled.
"Shut uppp" my arms Made their way around his neck as he kissed me, his arm snaking up my back to the back of my head.

A knock at the door broke our make out session. "Come in" I said, handing kuroo a shirt as he was only half dressed. "The moving team has arrived!" Bokuto said proudly.
"I'm not moving in till tomorrow?" I said.
"What!? Kashi you told me it was today" the taller boy pouted.
"No I told you it wasn't today. You didn't listen and insisted on coming here." Akaashi replied. We only had two or three more boxes worth of stuff so I didn't see the harm in going a day early.