•3• Kuroo

Kenma flopped down onto my bed, a tired expression on his face. He didn't look any different that usual though. I fell on the bed next to him, smirking. "Hey" I said.
"Hi" he smiled back, placing a small kiss on my lips. As he pulled away, I looked into his eyes, my hand creeping onto his back as he pulled me into a deeper kiss. I felt my face heat up slightly as our lips collided messily, Kenma crawling closer yet not breaking the kiss.

We both panted as we pulled away; I brushed a strand of hair behind his ear as a tint of red brushed across his cheeks. I smiled at him as he blushed. "You're so red" I teased.
"Shut up loser" he said, I smiled, planting soft kisses all over his face.

I hear a knock on the door as my sister bursts in, covering her eyes. "SORRY IF IM INTERUPPTING I NEED TO GRAB THE LAUNDRY" She shouted, blindly waving her free hand about.
"OH MY GOD YOURE SO EMBARRASSING!" I yelled, passing he the laundry to her and shooing her out the room. I fell back on my bed, kenma looking down at me. "Wow that was really embarrassing for you, kuroo. I don't know how you'll ever recover" he chuckled. Kenma has strange humour, and I'm one of the few that understands it. "Shush" I say. I grab my laptop, unfolding it and opening Netflix. "What do you want to watch, kitten?" I asked, scrolling through the options. We fought for a while about what to watch, eventually settling on Halloween, because it's September and therefore spooky season.

We wrapped ourselves in a blanket his head rested on my chest as he sat between my legs. I rested my head on his. I admired how handsome he was, his hair, his concentrated facial expressions, the way his eyes widened at certain scenes. With Kenma, you have to pick up on this stuff. He's rarely ever the most affectionate so I've learnt to look out for little movements in him.  Kenma grabs my hand, entwining out fingers as he circles my hand with his thumb, a smile forms on my face as my lips meet his cheek.

After about thirty more minutes, I was already fast asleep, snoring away.

You And Me || Kuroken On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara