*Announcement*

Hey, guys! I apologise for my unprofessionalism before I begin.

 I'm sorry to do have to do this again and so soon. I know I'm probably a pain in the arse at the point *excuse the language*, but I'm in need of a replacement judge for Special Categories (cover). There's 7 participants in total. If someone could help out with those, I'd be very grateful. Thank you!

Also, this message applies to ALL judges. If you're going to sign up for judging in future contests (not just here but other awards, too), please make sure you are 100% committed before doing so. It's tiring and highly frustrating, borderline angering when you drop out last minute! Actually, it drives me to insanity. I had half a page full of not so pretty rants before I went away and cleared my head. So please think and think some more before you do something in the future. It will save me and others the stress.

^^ The remaining judges that are currently judging, if you are struggling or think you need a replacement judge, please inform me now. I gave you all deadlines for a reason, I'm not going to chase you around like a headless chicken. Do the responsible thing and tell me personally.

Whilst, I'm typing this, I might as well update the Fantasy genre. Your reviews as of now are all in. Please allow me some time to sort through the three judges. Results will be posted tomorrow night.