⭐️Special Categories⭐️

SPECIAL CATEGORIES ARE OPEN!

You know what that means, right? Go wild and spam those notifications!

This category will run a little different this year, instead of the host judging the criteria's. I will select two applicants for each of the categories—six judges in total.

You can enter up to two books as long as they are in different categories. They do not need to be the books you entered into the competition. If this is the case, please state so in your application. This saves the host confusion. Thank you!

Please enter an application on the page further below. Thank you! I will also need some judges on hand if you're up for the job.

Ch31L92

 Blurb: /15

· Relevance: 5

· Intrigue: 5

· Length: 5

· Grammar/Punctuation: 5

Blurbs are the gateway to the book; they should make you eager to read it. They should give you just enough information to entice you without giving it all away. It should be short enough to leave you wanting more but long enough to capture your interest.

Title: /20

· Intrigue: 10

· Design/Execution: 10

A good title should be enticing to behold. They should capture your attention and be your first small glimpse into the story within. They should match perfectly to the story's overall theme and the individual storyline. The design should be well composed and well-executed.

Cover: /20

· Relevance: 10

· Design/Execution: 10

A good cover should be enticing to behold. They should capture your attention and be your first small glimpse into the story within. They should match perfectly to the story's overall theme and the individual storyline. The design should be well composed and well-executed.

❃❃❃

COMMENT INLINE

PARTICIPANTS

Username:

Book title:

Genre:

Best Category:

Tags: 3+

- - - - >

Best Blurb (/15)

Best Cover (/15)

Best Title (/15)

❃❃❃

COMMENT INLINE

JUDGES

Username:

Best Category:

Sub-Category:

Tags: 3+

- - - - >

Best Blurb (/2)

Best Cover (/2)

Best Title (/2)