PLEASE READ! (Updated)

JUDGES REQUIRED

I'm not the type to beg, but sometimes there's a point where you become desperate and are left with no choice. I'm quite upset that there aren't genuine judges around anymore or that people haven't come forward. It's a shame. Writers sign up to receive genuine reviews/feedback, only to leave empty-handed because people won't sign up. And I get it. It's tiring and takes up a lot of your time, and often you get nothing in return.

I don't want any of that. Opulence is about helping out writer's who seek support and guidance in their writing journeys – a place where we can come together and achieve greatness.

I'm trying my damn hardest to make sure you ALL receive reviews. I really do want this for you. But there's only so much I can do without tiring myself out (or dying). I've currently taken on Mystery/Thriller (10), Teen Fiction (16), Little Extras (10) and Horror/Paranormal (3). That's 39 books/participants. And there are still other genres that need judging.

I'm asking for a little help to make this situation easier on my behalf. In other words, please, please, please, help a girl out before she loses her sanity. You don't want that, trust me.

A list below is of what genres require judges.

New Adult/Chick Lit (1)

FanFiction (1)

Teen Fiction (1-2)

Thank you!

- C