As much as I hated the tension between us, things between Jin and me were still uncomfortable. I know he was expecting an apology for the way I had spoken so disrespectfully to him, but he wasn't going to get one, at least not until he apologized to my soulmate. Although I was concerned about how he would behave in front of her, I didn't want Jin to be alone, even though I'm sure Mi-suk would be texting him the entire time about something to do with the wedding. "That's fine with me."

I knew my voice didn't match my words, but it couldn't be helped. I wasn't going to pretend that I was okay with Jin being around my soulmate, that I wasn't worried about how he would act with her, about how he would treat her, but I also knew that I had to at least give him the benefit of the doubt. Namjoon studied my face for a moment and I knew he could tell exactly what I was thinking. "Don't worry. Jin-hyung is mature enough to act politely."

I wanted to snort out loud at his words but I knew it wouldn't be appropriate. So I settled for nodding my head and turning my attention back to my phone, to the photo Y/N had taken from her hotel window, a beautiful view of the Seine River, the lights from cruise boats, shops and restaurants lighting up the night sky. As I looked at the photo, I couldn't help but feel a bit of sadness. We only had two more days with Y/N before we would all leave Paris, her flying back to the US and us moving on to London. I wish we could have more time together, but I tried to focus on the future, knowing soon that she would be moving to Korea, that we would soon all be in the same country for good.

During our dream meeting a few weeks ago, Y/N had mentioned that she had spoken to someone at the Soulmate Registry about moving to Korea and she had already gotten the process started. As I thought about it, something suddenly came to mind. "Hey Joon-ah? When Y/N gets to Korea, what are we going to do about living arrangements?"

Namjoon put his hands between his knees, leaning forward. "I... it was something I've been thinking about. I really would like Y/N to come and live with us, somewhere we can all be with her." Sitting back in his chair, Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck. "Manager-nim says that if she wants to, we can have her temporarily stay at the dorm with us until we decide what to do permanently. If we want to all keep our own separate places, we can do that to, but..." Namjoon shrugged.

"I think it might be too much for her to have to go back and forth between six different places. What about selling off our apartments and purchasing a new one? One for all of us?" Although I had my own apartment, I didn't really spend much time in it. It was a place to sleep occasionally when I wanted privacy, but it was bare and empty of any real personal items. My photos and keepsakes were either still in the dorm or in my studio at the HYBE Building so the apartment wasn't really something I held dear to me.

Namjoon nodded, rubbing his chin and I could see he was thinking over my idea. "We would have to bring it up to the others then get Y/N's opinion on it. She might... might want to live on her own in Korea."

Although I hoped she wouldn't, I gave my own nod of agreement. "Yeah you're right. When the others come back, suggest it to them then we can go from there. The others might not even want to sell their apartments."

We sat there for a moment talking about Y/N coming to Korea when the bright voices of the maknaes, along with Hoseok could be heard. They were engrossed in conversation and from the anticipation in their eyes, I could see they were discussing Y/N. "Can we go hyung?" Jungkook hurried over to Namjoon, bag slung over his shoulder, and I could tell from the way he bounced on his heels that he was eager to get to our soulmate.

"One second Jungkook-ah. Yoongi-hyung and I were just discussing living arrangements when Y/N gets to Korea. What... what do you think about selling our individual apartments and purchasing a place big enough for the seven of us? This way Y/N wouldn't have to move back and forth between places and there would usually be someone home with her when we're not on tour." Namjoon looked around at all of us and I could see the wheels turning in everyone's head as they thought about it.