Chapter 33

Y/N POV:

"I love you."

I stared at the man in front of me, my eyes wide in shock.  Of all the things I had expected him to say, this was not one of them.  My mind went blank and I could do nothing but standing there, my mouth open but no words coming out.

Jimin rubbed the back of his neck as he looked down at the ground and I could see he was nervous, his eyes worried.  "I am sorry.  I know it is early, but... but I can't help how I feel and I wanted to tell you."  His full lips turned down in a sad pout and I realized my silence was an indication that I was not happy with the words he had said to me.

Pulling every bit of courage I had, I touched Jimin's cheek, tilting his head up to look at me and told him exactly what I was feeling in my heart, in my mind, in my soul.  "Jimin?  I love you too." 

Now it was Jimin's turn to stare at me in shock.  "You... you love me?"

I nodded my head.  "Yes.  From the moment I met you, I felt the connection to you, the connection telling me just who you are to me.  I started falling for you almost right away and I couldn't stop it even if I wanted to."

"I... I know what you mean.  I fell in love with you right away."  The worry had faded from his face and his plush lips were turned up into a smile so big that it made his pretty eyes crease.  "I wanted to tell you when we had come to visit you, but then... then I realized I wanted to take you someplace special."  Jimin gestured to the wall behind us.  "This is the Wall of Love.  It has 'I love you' written 311 times in 250 languages."

I turned to the wall and Jimin slipped his arms around my waist from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder as I studied the amazing wall in front of us.  Just below the Korean words and slightly to the left were the English words and I felt my heart melt as I saw the words.  Knowing that Jimin had planned this, really thought this out, melted my heart and I realized just how caring and sweet my soulmate was, realized that the words he had said were true, words I never wanted to stop hearing.  "This... this is beautiful and I love it."  Turning in Jimin's arms, I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his neck.  "And... and I love you."

Jimin's eyes searched mine then darted down to my lips and I could see right away that he wanted to kiss me.  His eyes met mine again and as though he had been looking for something and found it, he dipped his head down and gently pressed his lips to mine.  The kiss was soft, tender and so full of love that I wanted to stay right here in his arms.  His arms tightened around my waist, pulling me closer to his body as he continued to kiss me, just a gentle movement of his lips against mine.

I tangled my fingers in his silky hair and he tugged me even closer, the kiss turning from soft to passionate.  My lips parted and his tongue slipped between them, deepening the kiss, exploring my mouth as he held me tight.  After a moment, Jimin detached his lips from mine and buried his face in my hair.  "You're perfect.  So perfect and I'm... I'm so happy you're my soulmate.  So happy.  You're everything I've ever wanted, but never thought I would have."  Jimin's words were husky and when I looked up, I was surprised to see the tears shimmering in his eyes, the same tears that were threatening to fall from my own. 

"Jimin?  What is it?"  I stroked his soft cheek, feeling the first tear slide down, the salty drop collecting by my thumb.  The worry in his eyes hurt my heart and I wanted nothing more than to pull him back into my arms and kiss all his tears away. 

"I was... I was so scared to bring you here, to tell you how I feel about you.  I worried that you might think it's too soon but... but I couldn't help it.  Being with you makes me feel..." His words switched to Korean and I felt my heart catch, understanding that he was so overwhelmed with his feelings that he couldn't find the English words to explain them.