7

Warning: smut but not really...
This is my first time writing this so pls judge but don't be mean abt it:)

Smut type: Blowjob

Dylan wakes up to his dad walking into his room. He's dazed and doesn't know what's going on, trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

"Dad? Wh-what are you doing?" Dylan asks.

"We're going out." Stilinski says simply.

"Why?"

"Because I like eating rich and and we are going to Beacon soon."

"Wow dad." Dylan laughs.

Noah just laughs and says, "Get ready. Wear something casual." Then his leave his room.

Dylan groggily gets up and goes and picks an outfit. He picks slightly baggy jeans, a black t-shirt and black converses.

He gets in the shower and cleans himself and washing his hair. Once he's done, he dries off and moisturises. He puts his clothes on and meets his dad downstairs.

"Hey."

"Hey. You ready?"

"Yeah.

"Yeah, Where are we going?" Dylan asks.

"That's a surprise."

Why a surprise? Is it my birthday or something? Dylan thinks.

They exit the house make their way to the car. The drive is about twenty minutes. The two don't talk to each other, just enjoying each others company.

They make it a hotel/ restaurant type building. There aren't many cars there.

"Dad, what's happening?" Dylan asks nervously.

Noah looks at him confusedly. "You'll see."

They get out of the car and make their way out of the car and towards the building.
He opens the door and he is met with complete darkness for a split second before all the noise and light.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone shouted.

"AHH! Holy shit!" Dylan exclaimed. The people had scared him.

"Wow guys! I forgot it was my birthday!"

"How can you forget your bloody birthday?" Thomas asks.

"To be honest, I don't really know," Dylan shrugs. "Thank you guys for this."

"Come on! Let's have some fun!" Hailee says.

People from The Maze Runner cast, The Internship cast and American Assassin cast are there. There were various foods and drinks. Everyone was partying, talking to people and mingling, making friends.

Dylan is drinking at the bar when Thomas comes up to him.

"So, you enjoying your party?" He asked.

"Yeah, I still can't believe I forgot my birthday." Dylan laughed.

"Yeah me too mate,"Thomas laughed as well.

"We'll talk to you later babe." Thomas said as he got up from the stool and left.

After a long while, people started going home. The only people who stayed were Dylan and Noah, Hailee, Will, Ki Hong and Thomas. They stayed in the hotel part of the restaurant.

Thomas was absolutely battered, so Dylan offered to take him to his room.

"There's step here. Be careful." The brunette said, guiding the blonde up the steps.