4

Stiles has been living in LA for six months now and he's loving it. He doesn't go out much and when he does it's normally to go to the shops or walk around. His dad got a job at the LAPD as a police officer and  has a pretty good pay.

Right now Stiles is trying to find a job to help his dad out. He stumbles upon an acting job for a short series called 'Sweety High'.

Seems pretty good. He thinks.

He looks more into it and sees that if he gets the gig he gets £6000-8500 depending on who he plays and how many lines he has.
He decides that that is definitely an option. He could be a pretty good actor. He can lie and lying is practically acting, right?

After looking at all the job options he goes back to the acting one. It's in LA so he doesn't have to venture far. He goes downstairs and sees his dad looking at case files.

"Hey dad."

"Hey son. If you're here to look at case files it's a no." Noah says, not even glancing at his son, too concentrated on his work.

"No, not that." This causes Noah to look at him skeptically.

"Then what is it?"

"Well I think I found this good job offer and it could make a lot of money." Stiles says hesitantly.

"Okay," Noah draws out. "What is it?"

"It's an acting job. Offers £6000-8500. It's in LA too."

"Acting huh?" His dad has s thinking face on, considering it.

"Sure. That would be great!" He says with a smile.

"Really? Cool! I'll go sign up now." Stiles said, running up the stairs.

He goes back to his computer and starts filling out forms. He also needs to email the directors and send a photo of himself. He does all that and waits. He know it talked time to get the job. To be honest, if he gets the job he will be ecstatic. It's a really good opportunity.

~2 weeks later~

It's been two weeks since since stiles filed for the acting job and he hasn't gotten a call yet. He hasn't really thought about it until he gets a call.

He sees its an unknown number but picks up.

"Hello?" He says into the phone.

"Hello. Is this Mieczyslaw Stilinski?" A woman on the phone asks.

"Yes. Um who is this?" Stiles asks, surprised the woman actually pronounced his name right.

"This is the director's assistant for the Sweety High show."

"Oh. OH! Yes, yes. Did I get the role?" Stiles asks excited.

"No. But we want you to come in. We want to see you."

"Oh okay. Sure!"

"Okay, quick question. Have you ever acted before? I can't see anything on you?"

"No, I haven't."

"Okay. That's fine. Come to 221b Avenue St 58, at 5:00 on Monday 2nd. Okay?"

"Yep." And with that he ended the call.