💢𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕹𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝕯𝖎𝖊 • 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 3

"Erwin please let me explain..."

"There's nothing to explain Levi...
We all saw you kiss her on the lips..."

After the ball, a chaotic event had happened...
The boys had gotten caught with another girl which was the girl they have been trying to contact to save then, but Erwin sacrificed him and his child
to help Levi...

And for payback,
he saw Levi kissing (Y/N) on the lips...

But now,
Erwin feels betrayed for what Levi did...

He left Levi run & get away with (Y/N),
and what he gets back is a scene of
(Y/N) kissing Levi on the lips tenderly...

But Erwin had no clue that the kiss Levi had got..
was actually for him...

Levi wanted to explain to him what it really was,
but Erwin doesn't want to hear a single word...

Erwin was sitting on his bed while looking down. He was facing the wall while Levi was sitting on his own bed quietly frowning feeling terrible for making Erwin feel so bad & upset...

He didn't like when Erwins mood isn't happy or even bubbly when he's in the small mindset he has to let himself be lose & free, but now all he wants is to see Erwin's bubbly personality right now, anything...

"Erwin, what you say at the castle wasn't what you thought it was, really! I'm being serious!"
Said Levi before he walked over towards Erwin & sat in front of him looking into his eyes but Erwin just turned his head away in anger making Levi face go sad and frown. He tried again two more times before Erwin had finally stopped & talked.

  "Then what was it Levi? Huh?! Why did you kiss her back! You know we both like her, & you just kissed her back! You could have stopped kissing her and told her no! But you didn't stop her at all.
And I know why you didn't..."

   When Levi heard the last thing he said, he was confused, looked at Erwin stand up, walk to the other side of the room with a blanket he had now wrapped around before sighing deeply quietly...

"You're trying to make her
love you more, huh?"

Levi's eyes shot
wide.

  Trying to make her love himself more?!
What the hell?!
Why would Erwin think of that, huh?!
He would never in his life ever do that to Erwin! He loves Erwin dearly & deeply! He would even do anything to put Erwin in perfect shape, and now he feels broken hearing him say that...

  "W-What?! Erwin what are you talking about?!
I wouldn't do such a thing! You know this already Erwin! Why are you acting so damn stubborn a-"

  "And what? It's the truth Levi, I know it.
Do you honestly think I don't notice the things you do at night secretly and quietly?
When I'm asleep, all tucked into my bed same with everyone else's while you're awake doing god knows what?! And you won't even tell me what you did in the morning either!"
Erwin said spinning around to Levi with an angered face full of rage & disappointment.
Levi's frown became to be a snarl staring at him.