💦Chubby!Levi X Fit!Reader • Chubbiness is the sexiest~

╭──────────────────✎
│╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 What will be in the story
│✦ ╮
│Smut
│Bottom!Chubby!Femboy!Levi
│Fit!Top!Reader

│"So, you think just because you're chubby, I
can't fuck you as well as I should like other
people can do when their partner is more fit?
"Well Levi Ackerman,
│chubby people are the sexiest people to
fuck~"

│Enjoy the oneshot!
╰───────────────────────────🍩

╭──────────────────✎│╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 What will be in the story│✦ ╮│Smut│Bottom!Chubby!Femboy!Levi│Fit!Top!Reader│││"So, you think just because you're chubby, I │can't fuck you as well as I should like other │people can do when their partner is more fit?│...

☾. °.   .     ' , •

.° 🥨 ! | Author's POV ❞

_____________________________________
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁️
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁️
┊ ┊ ☪.
┊ ✱                                
┊  ✧ ⋆ .

"Wow, so the bitch died in the end of the book?
I guess it..."

  Today was just a normal night for everyone here at the Survey Corps headquarters as of now. Not a lot happened today except Sasha trying to steal meat which meant me and some of the cadets had to chase her around until she had dropped it. We can't use it for the cadets anymore since it has her slobber on it, but most of the cadets didn't care and ate it anyways since we haven't had meat in a long period of time as of right now.

But for now, (Y/N) was quieting in her bed reading her book-or what was her book after she finished it, threw it to the side, grabbed another book to read & started reading that quietly. She was reading her book when all of a sudden, she heard the door of her dorm she shares with Levi open and close back quietly.

She already knew
that was Levi walking in.

"Hey Panda, coming back from doing paperwork already? It would taken you longer."
(Y/N) said sitting up & looked at her boyfriend come in the bedroom & take his coat off him.
But once she had seen his face, she knew..

"Yeah..I'm back..."

She knew that tone...

"Aww Panda, what's the matter huh?"
(Y/N) asked as she stood up, walked to him & placed a hand on his cheek looking at him. Levi didn't say a word at first as he looked down twiddling his fingers but feeling her place a hand on his cheek, he turned his head to look at her in the (Y/E/C) eyes & he'd started to frown.