💦Monden!Bottom!Levi! X CEO!Reader • I'm your present

"See yah (Y/n)~!"
  "Happy birthday!~"

  "*chuckle* Thanks guys.
Ay, get Jean and Connie
to bed for me Sasha and Mikasa."

  "Sure thing boss!"
  "Definitely will. And Jean
stop trying to flirt with me."

  I gave a chuckle hearing her before getting up, grabbed my purse, wave goodbye & walked off.
Those were some of my employees for my company that I have. Since today is my birthday, they wanted to treat me by getting a few drinks with me which I kingly agreed to go.

  The small get together was a good idea to get to know the others more & have funny experiences since some get drunk easily, mostly Connie and Jean. It's funnier seeing Jean get drunk since he's flirting with Mikasa & throwing her the cheesiest pickup lines. She didn't really care but I could tell she's very close to punching him.

  Grabbing my keys from my bag, I unlocked the door while also having my hand on my gun incase anything happens, but luckily, nothing did. I just hopped into my car, start it up, and started to drive down the street.
Now that I'm thinking about it, this car that Levi picked is actually pretty nice. It's has 4 rows and a lot of space in the back for me and boyfriend.

If you know what I mean.
😏

  Getting to the house that I had, I got out, took out the keys and closed the door. When I had turned towards the house, I was surprised to see that one of my servants which was by the name of Eren Jaeger was standing on top of the stairs as if he was waiting for me..

  "Eren, were you waiting for me?"
  I asked him. He gave a nod before pushing the door opened for me & I walked in with him following right behind me to take my purse & place my goal onto the coal rack. He doesn't talk a lot and I completely understand that. Before I became the big CEO of my company that makes the ORM gear for the government that my boyfriend worked for, I used to be very quiet myself so I never judge him & he never judges me when I can't understand him at times.

  "How is Levi? Is he asleep?"
  He didn't answer me for a minute making me get a little suspicious on why he didn't talking, but all of a sudden, I yelped feeling a blindfold get placed around my head, but I didn't make a fuss since the only two people in this exact room is me and Eren. I even knew it was him feeling his hands on my shoulders. He had his gloves on so his hands were warm. He gently took my hand and pulled me up the stairs in the entrance way, then another flight of stairs and lastly, the one that leads to the bedroom I share with my boyfriend. When he had stopped pulling my hand, he gently untied the blindfold off me and stood behind me.In front of me was the master bedroom, or better yet, the bedroom I share.

  "In here?"
  He gave a nod before giving a bow and walking down the stairs,  going back to what he's doing.
Turning my head towards the doorway, I gave it a small mock hearing a faint voice to tell me come in making me twist the door and walk in.

  "Levi?"

☆˚ : ·Levi's POV* ˚✩

  I finally have everything ready..i hope she likes it.. I spent almost-wait not almost, I did spend 300 dollars on all of this stuff just for (Y/N). She may not think it's a lot of money, but to me, it's is. In the military, I'm not used to having a lot of money since we don't usually need much money. But now, i have everything I could need there.
I placed the last candle on the nightstand before the door handle clicked and I heard the door open and heard a voice.