💢𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕹𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝕯𝖎𝖊☁️

╭──────────────────✎
╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 What will be in the story
✦ ╮
│Pirate!Au
│Angst - Fluff
│Taken!Bottom!Levi
│Taken!Bottom!Erwin
│DavyJones!Reader
│ShipCaptain!Petra
│ShipCommandore!Marie

│"Cruel and Cold like winds on the sea,
│Will you ever return to me,
│Hear my voice
│sing with the tide,
│My love will never die"

Note:
│This oneshot will be posted in this oneshot │book and will also be posted in my Bottom!Levi │book so the Bottom!Levi book can at least be │updated a little bit.
│Also, watch the video with the photo so you can
│understand the one shot a bit better!

│Enjoy the one-shot!
╰───────────────────────────🏴‍☠️

"Cruel and Cold,
like winds on the sea"

  The Rose Pink was a very fond pirate ship in the late nineteenth centuries.
The sails were beautifully pink and placed in the perfect positions sailing over the sea and oceans.

There's a Captain of this
vast beautiful, pink and dark brown ship.
Her name is Petra Ral,
Captain of The Rose Pink.

There is also has a commandore on the ship that assists the great captain by the name of
Marie Dok.

They were the two best female leaders for a pirate ship that has every sailed the 7 seas.

  Currently, they are sailing the Indian Ocean together with their crew.
They are looking for some long loss treasure to get for the Queen since they have always brought the items they've been looking for back faster than any of the other ships.

The ones with pirates and the ones with civilized people.

You may be also wondering...
huh...
Why are pirates working with the civilized world?

  Well, the Queen had made an agreement that if they find lots of value belongings.
She will give them half of the valuable items.

But...
There's something a tad bit different with their crew.

They are two men on the ship.

These two men were by the names of
Erwin Smith and Levi Ackerman.
They were actually workers for the docks.
Mostly, cleaning the decks, tying the ships back to the docks, helping the workers stock up the things they were shipping bc or helping them unpack.
Reason why is because
they were actually poor workers looking for some money to just survive them for a few days or months before the two girls came into their lives.

But this time, they were with the two girls instead of on the familiar dock.
You see, the two girls had a lot of men on the ship since they all work for the two, but these two men were staying with them on this expedition since the girls had begun dating these two.

The two boys caught the girl's eyes after the two had finished helping a ship get ready and watched it sail off.

Since then, the girl's have been dating them.

But there's also something that's wrong with the two girls.