chap 15

Faizaaan
Mom was setting a cradle ,baby monitor in my room and on enquiring about it mom said ur wife is coming back .
I went to office for whole day  .
I came back late night ,after closing door ...i saw a beauty in red ,she came and hugged my back ,i was changing in closet.
Looking at her in mirror ,i touched her both arms and brought her in front of me .
Forgeting what i was doing i took her in my arms towards bed .
Laid her down ,i undressed her ,she was wearing a reavealing dress it aroused me ...kissing her passionately while spreading her legs   .,i started pounding her ,i was fucking her like a madman ,she started screaming  while digging her nails in my shoulders ,i touched everypart of her body ,kissed  and sucked her whole body  she wrapped her legs around my waist ,raising her legs i positioned myself again inside of her and started fucking her for hours ,she sucked and kissed my whole body as if she was missing me ,after some time i emptied myself and filled her with my seed again ,she screamed and cried with pain .
At last i took her in my arms and postioned her in my lap,she started riding it ...and i sucked her breasts ..
I laid her down and fucked her on floor while raising her legs up ...she pulled my hair with pain and pleasure .
For me she was the world's most beautifull woman .
It was 4 in morning and our energies were drained when i heard a baby crying .
She tried to get up ,but she was so tired ,i told her i will get the baby .
I went towards cradle and took my baby boy who was so hungry  and handed him to his mom .
Falah started breastfeeding him.
While i went to washroom .
After exiting from washroom i noticee she was still lying and feeding him .
Her cheeks were red ,maybe shyness .
I hugged her from behind and slept .

Next morning ,i woke up  late , i saw baby sleeping in his cradle and falah wasnt dere probably she joined mom and all .
I saw nail scratchs on my chin and neck ,i think i have a liking for her now ,i couldnt hold myself yesterday night ,i am an introvert type of person i dont like to interact and show my feeling. My siblings feared me and my elders are aware of my nature but this gal ...oh i mean my wife ,what is she feeeling ,i dont like to chit chat ,1 year  ago  i married her for my property,but now i feeel something different .anyways i got my property and my grandpa said excesss to shares will be given on the birth of my second child only .
I  am sure falah isnt ready for second child ,cox abdul is only 3 month old and  falah is a medical student and wants to complete her mbbs .
But at the same time i need access to my shares as i want to buy some new projects ,and dere is a lot of competition and i dont want any delay .

Falah's pov

I went to kitchen , sehar came to me and said ,falah i heard noise from ur room .what happened are u alright .
I blushed and said yes i am fine ,it was abdul he wasnt sleeeping .
Uzma started smiling mischeviously ..
I saw him coming towards dining ...i kept his breakfast ready ,he didnt bothered to look at me ... he was in hurry while leaving he  said goodbye to his mom without looking at me  as if i wasnt dere .