chapter 14

Falah pov:
After dinner i went to our room ,i put on my night dress.
I waited for him , i was already so tired  and fell asleeep while waiting ...i woke up in morning ,i felt something so heavy ...his arm was wrapped around me and his head was on nape of my neck ...after gently moving him i got up and went to washroom .
After an hour he too joined us at table ,he asked all girls to show college  performances and results including burhan .
All of them were in study room,some of them were getting apprecaiton from him &  some where scared to death.

I went to room for a quick nap ,i woke up with someone speaking over phone ,i woke up and looked for the source ,he wss in meeting  i guess .
And at night his mother was asking him something  about me ,and he was angry arguing with her .
He rushed to room ,i told aunt she said its nothing u go sleep
Later that night  ,i wore a fancy night dress ...he  was not in good mood but  when he noticed my presence in room he closed his laptop and went straight to bed  ,i followed him .
He undressed me and started making love ,i only reminded him dat be gentle ,dont hurt the baby .
After some time i was so exhausted i slept ,while he was using his phone .
Next day ,i woke up with a bodyache
I realised i overslept .
After getting ready i went downstairs and joined saba and sehar .

We were watching tv when faizaaan's lawyer came ,it was an official  meeting i wondered y at home?
Our servant came to me and informed lawyer is asking for you.
I went to drawing room and lawyer directed me to sit he said "so u are married to mr faizaan ,i nodded a yes  he said are u pregnant ? I told him yes ,he said which month ?  And i said approaching 5th month  ,he told me to sign some papers and i did.

It was 9th month and i was so tired i had finished my exams a week ago and it was so hectic and a very heavy pregnancy for me ,i couldnt walk properly with this huge baby bump .
I was dusting my room when i felt pain ...i called aunty they rushed me to hospital ,in absence of my husband i gave birth to a cute little baby boy who looked just like his father .
His father was away from home ,i breastfed him ,we stayed in hospital for two days and went back to home ,
I went to my parents home .
After a week his father came to visit him ...i was feeding him when he visited us .
He took him in arms and kissed his forehead ,he said grandpa  had named him as Abdullah .