chapter 4

It was the day when faizaan was returning home for 2 weeks ,but his grandpa had different plans for him
Entire mansion was decorated and his favourite dishs were prepared his mother was longing for his apple of eye .
Everyone waited for him except Adnan he was outof town  ,though he landed at afternoon but he went to office to settle some bizz , on his way back he went to graveyard to pray and sent prayers to his Abu ,he missed his father every moment of his life and his only passion is to fulfill his fathers dream projects .
  Faizaaan's mother (Razia) was so angry over his sons this behavior
grandpa said dont worry daughter now we must get a bride for him so that he comes running home  to her at the end of day .
Burhan informed everyone Bhai came back kindly serve dinner i am dying of hunger .

Faizaaan greeted his uncle grandpa and his aunt he searched for his mother  she was sitting in her room pretending to be angry . After listening his sons voice she couldnt control her tears she rushed to her door  embraced his son and cried .
Faizaaan hugged her and taunted her someone was angry with me ...everyone broke into laughter and than he went to his room to get ready .
Meanwhile everyone waited at dinner table .
Faizaaan came back and took his seat opposite his granddad and his mom sat next too him , after  everyone retired to there rooms except elders of the house offcourse faizaaan stayed dere .
Grandpa told faizaan now you should wrap up ur bizz from USA and start it here your father wanted to serve his own people by staying in his own country .
Faizaan said he is planning to do it very soon thats y he is expanding bizz  by approving 3 more industries/companies . He will shift his office in coming months he assured his granddad .
But old man was an experienced guy he knows it is not very soon it will take time .