chapter 11

Falah's pov

I woke up and and got confused at my surrounding it was a beautifull bedroom ...twice the size of my bedroom and the bed was so big ...i moved a bit ...i felt pain in my lower abdomen and flashs of last night in front of my eyes i looked at my self ...i was naked ...there were marks all over neck ,breasts ,thighs i realised i am a woman now . I noticed blood stains on bedsheet.
I looked at other side of bed it was empty he wasnt dere ,i tried to get up but i could not stand ,i had a sharp pain in lower abdomen.
I got up with support and to my surprise all my stuff was adjusted in closet ..i took a night dress and went to bath ...i took a warm bath to soothe my aching body .
After exiting from closet and washroom i noticed the bedroom sheet has changed so these guys know dat we consummated our wedding .
My aunt came with a makeup artist and a dress ,they helped me dress up and we went for wedding photoshoot ...it was awkward he directed faizan to put his hand here and dere...overall it went well . I couldnt walk properly,have this sharp pain in lower belly, my czns were gossping that how faizaan had made her love to her that she could barely walk ,the felt pity on me .
At late evening i changed into another dress it ws aur walima ..a lot of guests arrived my family too visited , my love bites were concealed by makeup artist.

It was late night when we departed to our rooms i removed the makeup and changed into comfortable night gown.
I started making up bed when a hand held my waist and pulled me towards itself ...i was face to face with my hot and handsome husband ,he kissed my lips ...it was a gentle kiss he was only wearing his shorts ...his upper body was chiseled beautifully he pushed me over bed ...and climbed over me i tried to stop him as i am exhausted but he didnt ..and after this the first night repeated ...but today he had more power .
This was routine of first night ,but i noticed he didnt spoke to me at all during day not even when we were alone ,he only makes love to me and then sleeps , in morning i dont find him on bed.