chapter 6

I was so busy whole day that i missed lunch , and at last Adnan entered i got up and hugged him ,he chatted for a while his phone rang and aunt told him to come home early grandpa is planning something ,i too got a call from uncle he informed me with same news .
We rushed to home ,on our way back Adnan told me i have a feeling its kinda trapping you to marry . I laughed at his childish thoughts .
Once we entered living room granddad said take a seat ,our family lawyer was there , granddad told him since everyone is here i want you to read my will .
Lawyer started with "mr jamal had divided his property into 2 halfs ,one half will go to Mr bashir legally and one half will be given to faizaaan but there is an exception, faizaaan's property will be given to him only if he marries in 1 month half of property will be handed over to him and rest will be given only when his wife gets pregnant on her second pregnancy property will be legally on his name and on 3rd pregnancy shares would be transferrred to him , if by chance he decided to divorce his wife the property will by given to his wife .
he is a caretaker to this property for 1 month if by chance he didnt marry ,his property will go to charity and he will get 2% of shares only .
Faizaaan got angry with this insane will he argued why are u doing this ?,i told you i will not marry why are you doing this to me?
He got so angry he began to threw all stuff out of living room ,nobody dare to say a word to him.
Grandpa said listen young man u better see a gal for yourself u got oñly 29 days now and i am your grandpa u got this anger from me offcourse ,you are my reflection i want you to forbid from those mistakes that i have done .

Faizan's pov :
I am so angry what kind of will is this ,grandpa is snatching my dreams from me ,i cant marry this early and i cant get a temporary bride for this becoz it says i cant divorce her besides i have to marry her for life
Adnan came to my room and told me to either get married or work in my office as my PA ,i punched him hard on his nose ,he started rubbing his nose .
He told me dude you have to marry a trustworthy gal becoz all your property will go to her if u did some thing unlpeasnt to her .
Mom came into my room with an album ,she told me choose a gal among these ,i dont want to loose your fathers companies .
I told her i will marry whichever gal she chooses for me ,but only trustworthy gal ,she said i dont know these gals but if you agree to marry in our realtives we have plenty of beautifull gals .
I told her mom search a decent ,and intelligent gal ,she told me i have decide d to invite your all uncle and aunties tommrow evening along with there children i will show you gals you have to.choose the one you think is suitable for you besides everyone is so desperate to get you as dere son in law .