bonus chapter<3

So I'll be telling about Jungkook's story and character in this book.

You guys must think it's weird that Jungkook is Taehyung's brother, but he's the same age as him, and his face is different, and he goes with the surname 'Jeon' , instead of 'Kim".

Actually, Jungkook is not Taehyung's biological brother. He was adopted when Taehyung and him were 7. Jungkook was the son of Mr Kim (Taehyung's father) old friend, his parents died in a car crash so Mr Kim took him in.

But Jungkook told Mr Kim that he'll still use the surname 'Jeon', as his last memory with his family. He also actually had an older brother (15 years old when he died) but he also lost his life with the other family members.

That's why Jungkook is a little attached with Taehyung since he reminds him of his brother.

- AND ABOUT HIS CHARACTER IN THIS BOOK -

He's a very blunt and chill guy. I'd say that his personality is like Suga's but take out the laziness. He's one of the top students in the school just like Taehyung and Jisoo. If Jisoo gets 1st and Taehyung gets 2nd, he's 3rd.

Mrs Kim dotes on him because he was a very sweet child when he was younger but grew up into a very expressionless guy when he's older.

So that's all, I guess. If you have any questions, just write it in the comment section!! Byeeee

Ah, and don't forget to vote or I will cook you like a waffle 🥞 😚