❦︎ 24 ❦︎

"Jisoo?" Taehyung calls while shaking Jisoo a bit, Jisoo wakes up with a tired face. She looks at Taehyung and asks him, "Why?" "Do you want to eat? I'll buy some foods," Taehyung says to Jisoo. Jisoo looks around, and then she notices something.

I-I'm leaning on Taehyung's shoulder! She quickly sits straight a upnds says sorry to Taehyung, he rolls his eyes, "Do you really need to apologise just for sleeping on my shoulder?" He mumbles. Jisoo doesn't hear what he said so she tilts her head but Taehyung shakes his head and asks what does she wants to eat instead.

"They serves food?!" Jisoo eyes sparkle as she asks the question. Taehyung smiles proudly and says, "of course, this is the the first class after all,". Jisoo eyes turn from happiness to shocked, "First class? I thought all airplanes are like this-" Jisoo mumbles.

"Hello, I asked what you wanna eat," "I don't know what to eat," Jisoo answers. Taehyung sighs and open takes a menu in the pocket that's in front of him, "here, choose what to eat," he says and gives the menu to Jisoo. She nods and opens the menu, Expensive!

She turns the pages and finally stops, "I'll get mushroom soup.." Jisoo says and Taehyung nods. He calls a flight attendant to make the order, after that he turns to Jisoo and asks, "why mushroom soup out of all good?" "Because it's the cheapest....?" She answers.

Taehyung sighs again, "listen, I'm your husband and your husband is from the richest family in Korea, so you can do whatever you wanna do without anyone stopping you!" He tells Jisoo while holding her left hand.

Jisoo blushes, "Okay...?" Ah, it seems like she didn't understand what I meant, is she really the most intelligent student in our school?

"Ah, is it really okay for us to be this noisy here?" Jisoo asks while looking around. Taehyung nods, "don't worry, I have booked tickets for all seats, just for us," he says. Jisoo unbelievably looks at her husband, "are you serious?!" She asks, he nods.

This is... Power Abuse! "Okay, now rest first while waiting for the food," Taehyung says to Jisoo. Jisoo nods and closes her eyes, but before she can sleep, the flight attendant who their order earlier comes with foods. "Spaghetti carbonara, mushroom soup," The flight attendant says as he serves the food.

Jisoo and Taehyung say thank you to the flight attendant and then they start eating. "Whoa, delicious!" Jisoo beams, Taehyung smiles looking at his wife.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are arriving at our destination in a few minutes," the pilot announces, Jisoo turns to Taehyung to wakes him up but suddenly stops when she sees the face besides her.

He looks like a child when he's sleeping, Jisoo smirks looking at Taehyung's face. "Taehyung, wake up, we already arrived," Jisoo says, making sure not to touch him. She knows for sure that Taehyung's doesn't like getting all touchy.

"Oh, okay," Taehyung answers while rubbing his eyes. Once the airplane open it's door, Taehyung and Jisoo get out of it. "Father and Eomma said to find a guy holding a signboard with our names on it," Taehyung informs while helping Jisoo getting her luggage.

They walk out of the airport and see a lot of people holding up signboards with different names on them. "Oh that's your name written in Korean!" Jisoo says, pointing at a guy wearing a spectacle. Taehyung nods and pulls Jisoo to the guy.

"Are you by any chance Tachibana Uenoyama?" Taehyung asks while looking directly at the guy in front of him. The guys tilts his head and beams, "I am! Are you Mr Kim and Mrs Kim?" He asks. Jisoo and Taehyung nod.