❦︎ 22 ❦︎

7 hours later~

Jisoo wakes up with a terrible headache. Her whole body is trembling. She takes 4 minutes just to get up. Once she's up, she weakly takes her phone and checks the time, 3:29 .a.m.

What happened? She can feels her head is wet, so she touch it, Why am I bleeding? Jisoo opens her room's door and walks to the kitchen to search for first aid kit, and to her surprise Taehyung's there.

Taehyung looks at Jisoo in shock. That looks horrible! "Why the fuck is your head bleeding?" Taehyung gets up and walks to Jisoo. "I-I don't know, what happened? Why am I the only one bleeding.." Jisoo asks, confused. "Let's take you to the hospital." Taehyung says and pulls Jisoo out of the house. "But it's 3 in the morning..." Jisoo says, trying to catch up with her husband.

"I don't care." He says and start the engine and drives to the nearest hospital. Once they arrive, Taehyung pulls Jisoo inti the building and asks, "Why is her head bleeding? Someone get me a doctor! It's an emergency" "Here, Sir" a nurse says, guiding him to the doctor.

"What's the emergency?" The doctor asks, getting up from his seat. "Her head is bleeding" Taehyung says, getting worried. The doctor looks at Jisoo with a weird stare, why is she in a wedding dress? "Miss, do you remember what happened to you?" The doctor askss while checking Jisoo's heartbeat. Jisoo shakes her head.

"It looks like it was deliberately hit." The doctor says to Taehyung. "What do you mean? Are you saying I'm the one who hit her?" Taehyung says, enraged. "No, sir. It could be this Miss herself hit her head on something sharp, she's having a temporary amnesia." The doctor explains, gesturing Jisoo to get up. "Are you his husband?"

"N- Y-yeah.." Taehyung admits. "Did something happen that could possibly lead to this?" The doctor asks again. Suddenly, Taehyung feels guilty. "Y-yeah.." Taehyung says, averting his gaze. "That is highly possible to be it's reason. And, she must've had a depression before." Doctor says, looking at Jisoo.

Jisoo looks at them with a confused look, not knowing what they're talking about. the doctor and Taehyung talk a bit more and then Taehyung gestures for Jisoo to follows him out of the room, and so Jisoo obeys.

"So, what happened?" Jisoo asks, catching up with Taehyung. Taehyung looks at Jisoo with pity. "What happened before we were married?" Taehyung asks. Jisoo tried to think and then her small smile drops. "N-nothing" Jisoo replies and get in the car.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"Hey, Jisoo~" Soyeong greets Jisoo. "Why are you here?" Jisoo asks, scared. "Did you forget? I am Taehyung's GIRLFRIEND" she says making Jisoo gasps. And everything comes back.

The scene where she was shocked knowing Taehyung has a girlfriend, to the scene where she hit herself on the corner of the the small table in her room. She lets go of the glass she's holding and it falls on the floor.

She comes back to reality and she picks up the shattered glasses. "Oh, bye Jisoo," Soyeong says and walks away. I can't believe I blamed it all on Taehyung.. It wasn't his fault, it was mine. If I hadn't live, maybe Taehyung is happy now.

 If I hadn't live, maybe Taehyung is happy now