❦︎ 13 ❦︎

I edited the pic above😁😅

ROSÉ'S POV

Why is he calling? Ugh. I walk out of the building and answer the call, "Yes, what do you want, Mr Kim?" Note the sarcasm. "I went home." He answers. I roll my eyes, "Yeah, I know. But why are you telling me this? You should tell Jisoo." He sighs, "Well, I thought you should know."

Tch- this boy. Do I need to tell him this everytime we talk? "Taehyung-ssi, let me remind you. We are nothing now. It's over, you should remember, you're the one who cut ties that connected us!" I yell. "Rosé-" I cut him off by saying, "No, no. I don't want to hear anything. You're engaged to Jisoo, I don't want Jisoo to be hurt, and I don't want this thing." He needs to realise this.

"But we don't even have feelings for each other!" "Jisoo likes you! She loves you! When will you realise it?!" I yell again, this time a little louder making people around me look at me. There was silence for a while. "Bye, i need to go back." I say before hanging up. I turn around and start walk to Jisoo's room. Why can't he get it? I don't have feelings for him anymore. Our relationship was just school love thing!

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"AGH!" I slam my fist on the table. What's wrong?! Doesn't she love anymore? I know it's my mistake, but we can still fix it. Before I can slam my vase on the ground, my brother open my room's door.

(A/N: Taehyung's brother reveal!!!✨)

"Hyung, you're too loud. I can't concentrate," He complains. Ugh, this brat. "What are you concentrating on?" I ask. "Chatting" he answers with a blank face, as always. I think he's a living dead. Always with no energy. "What the fuc-" "no swearing in this house. Eomma said." He reminds. I'm suffocated in this house. "Then Imma swear outside!" "Not in this property area, Eomma said." He says again. "AGH! That old witch!" I scream again.

"Okay, bye, Hyung." He says before closing the door and walk away. I go to the door and open it, but .... It's locked! "JUNGKOOK!!!!" I scream. I'm sure the whole house can hear it cause I screamed very loud.

"SHUT UP TAEHYUNG!" I hear my Father's voice. Ugh. Those old witches.

︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"You- why did you lock my door from outside? Where did you even get the key?" I ask him. Currently, I'm standing in front of him while he sits down on a couch. And our parents are behind us. "Jungkook, tell your brother." My mom says. "I was just kidding." He replies with his usual blank face. "But no need to do that." I say calmly. He pouts and raised his head to look at me, "You're always so busy! I'm bored, I want to hang out with my bro too like my friends!" "Then just ask me! No need to do that." I talk back. He groans, why are you so mad about it? Are you on period or something?" He asks making my parents laugh.

"Honey, don't laugh. You're making Taehyung feel shy." My mom tells my father while laughing. "You're laughing too!" He laughs harder. "Ugh!" I walk to my room and lock myself in it.

JISOO'S POV

I wake up to the sound of someone singing. I rub my eyes while searching for the owner of the voice. And the I find Rosé and the others sitting on the couch. "Rosé?" I call. She stops singing and come towards me, "Did I wake you? Sorry" she smiles with pity. "Not at all. By the way, you sound so good! I really miss your singing" I smile too. She blushes, "Thanks". "You're welcome" .

"Oh btw, the doctor told us you can be discharged tomorrow, but you cannot go to school until Monday" Jennie interrupts us. "Oh, great then!!" I cheer. "Unnie, I'm hungry. Let's go to cafeteria?" Rosé asks. I nod, "sure, let's go!"

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"What do you want Unnie?" Jennie asks me, I shake my head, "Don't know. You suggest" "Then how about Samgyetang, it's good for body health." She suggests. I nod. She orders it and then asks Lisa, she says "Bulgogi". Then Jennie moves to Rosé, "Bulgogi, Samgyetang and rice, hehe."

After picking up our food we start to eat. "맛있다 (Delicious)!" Rosé exclaims in happiness. We all chuckle. "It taste normal.." I say, not understanding why is she so happy. "Yeah, it's because I haven't been back to Korea in a long time", says Rosé. I mouth to her an 'Oh'. We're about to continue eating but Lisa mumbles, "But I miss Thai cuisine.." We laugh at her cuteness. "Let's visit Thailand together later!" Jennie cheers. "Yeah!!"

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"Ah, my tummy is full" Rosé says while rubbing her stomach, I chuckle, "Of course it's full, you ate 3 whole things," She giggles. Wait, won't they go home? It's already 8. "Guys, why aren't you going home, it's already 8," I ask them. They look at each other and Jennie signals Lisa to say it. Lisa sighs, "Well, you're sick. We tried calling Leeyeon, but she won't answer... And, we don't have a place to stay in too.." she lets out a chuckle.

"Well, you can stay at my house for the meantime.. My parents won't be home for three weeks!" I smile. Their eyes beam at my sentences. "Unnie, you're truly an angel! Our angel!!" They say simultaneously, I laugh. "That's enough.. you can go now, sleep in my room." I say with my hand signalling them to go. "No, we'll stay here, until you discharge." "Suit you guys."

~That night~

"Unnie, I wanna sleep with you!" Lisa says loudly. "Shut up, Lisa! You're too loud." Rosé yells. Jennie nods, "Yeah, besides Jisoo is sick." "괜찮아 (It's okay), we can sleep on the bed together, Lisa," I say, not wanting them to fight. "You're the best Unnie." Lisa says, walking towards me and lay down besides me. I hug her.

(This is my favourite pic from Blackpink House)

"Ahh, Unnie, your hug is the best~" Lisa says while pulling my hand to tighten the hug. "Goodnight Lisa," "Goodnight Unnie"

︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎