❣︎ 11 ❣︎

(this chapter was edited! - Jan 2024 )

[ Author's P.O.V ]

As soon as Rosé and Taehyung arrived in front of Dr Bora's office, Rosé immediately knocked on the door thinking that they must've been late and kept the doctor waiting.

Dr Bora opened the door and invited them in. After all of them sat down, Rosé asked, "So, what did you want to talk about, Dr?"

"Well, first off, she was indeed very pale, I didn't know a human could be that pale," Dr Hanna said, trying to crack a joke, but seeing none of them found that funny, she cleared her throat and continued her talk.

"First, it was very obvious that she had been under a lot of stress. She also has appendicitis and needs to get the surgery done on her immediately."

"But Dr, I didn't know that stress can cause appendicitis?" Rose asked with her basic medical knowledge since her sister was a doctor.

Dr Bora nodded, "While there is no evidence to suggest that stress can cause appendicitis however, it has been suggested that long-term stress can affect the normal function of the bowel and also reduce immunity which acts as a defence to infections and so be a factor in causing appendicitis."

Rosé nodded in response, processing the new information she had just gotten.

"Also, do you happen to know the reason for her stress, I mean, what's causing her to be so stressed?"

Rosé hesitated to answer and looked over at Taehyung, receiving a confused look from him. The girl ended up shaking her head, "No I don't," she lied.

"Oh, hm... Then, can you ask her about it?" The doctor asked again.

"Yes, doc, I will be sure to ask her as soon as possible," Rosé smiled.

"Okay then, it's getting late, we'll discuss the surgery tomorrow, thank you for sharing your time," Dr Bora said and nodded towards Rosé.

Rosé and Taehyung left the room and made their way to Jisoo's ward. "We still need to talk about you bullying Jisoo," Rosé voiced out while they were both heading to the elevator.

[ Taehyung's PO.V ]

"We still need to talk about you bullying Jisoo."

Seriously?

"Wait, how did you know?" I asked after pressing the elevator button. Rosé glanced at me, "of course Jisoo told us, duh?"

I scoffed.

When we arrived in front of Jisoo's room, I knocked on it before walking in and sat on the couch in the corner of the room.

"So, what did she say?" Lisa asked us. I looked at Rosé and she looked back at me before answering, "She said you're gonna need surgery because of appendicitis, which was caused by too much stress."

I looked at Jisoo for her reaction, her eyes widened for a second but then she lowered her head.

[ Author's P.O.V ]

"Jisoo, tell us what's making you so stressed?" Jennie asked expecting an answer from Jisoo, but she just shook her head.

The three girls sigh.

"Jisoo, we're trying to help you here," Lisa assured the other while rubbing her on the back. "I..." Jisoo muttered and moved her eyes to Taehyung .

Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé looked at Taehyung too before saying simultaneously, "You should get out."

Taehyung clicked his tongue before getting up from the couch he was sitting on and started walking towards the bed.

"No, I'm her husband-to-be and I think I should know about this too," He said to Jisoo with a blank face.

The trio gasped and looked at Jisoo and Taehyung repeatedly.

"WHAT?" They yelled out loud. "Taehyung!" Jisoo said loudly with a red face. By then, Taehyung just realized what he said. Oh god.

"W-when...?" Jennie asked, her right hand still on her mouth. "Yeah, when did this happen ?" Lisa and Rosé asked too.

"We just got to know about it yesterday too," Jisoo replied while playing with the hem of her uniform. Taehyung shrugged, "You found out yesterday, I found out about a week ago."

Jisoo's mouth went agape hearing Taehyung's reply.

"What do you mean o-one week ago?!" Jisoo asked again, shocked. "Well, I thought you knew, and why are there so many questions today?" Taehyung answered and scratched his head.

"Okay, stop," Lisa interrupted the dramatic act in front of her.

They all turned to look at the girl with bangs. "What?" Jennie raised her eyebrows.

"We're here to ask about Jisoo's problem, not spilling some tea, also, I'm pretty sure you're part of her problem Taehyung, so don't try to act all haughty and get your ass out of this room, now."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and shrugged, "okay, whatever," he mumbled before stepping out.

[ Jisoo's P.O.V ]

God, how I just wish they would just continue with the marriage talk instead of asking me about this.

"How about I tell you all about it after I'm discharged? I need time too you know," I suggested while looking at them with hope.

They looked at each other first before sighing. "Okay. But you still need to do the surgery," Jennie reminded me and I nodded back.

After that, they smiled and excused themselves to go buy drinks, while Taehyung got back into the room.

Leaving me alone with him, it was so awkward I felt like flying out through the windows.

❦︎❦︎❦︎

Hey guys, its me again, your author, Liisyia. I want to say I'm so sorry for updating late and with a short chapter. It's just, I'm very busy these days buying my school needs because it'll open in just a few days. Again, I am so sorry 🙏🏻