Chapter 4

Unknown    

             Hello…?

Hello Jake

How are you?

You can’t even imagine how much I missed you!

Who are you?

How do you know my name?

How did you get my number?

Didn’t you recognize me?

;)

Is this a joke or something?

I don’t know who you are.

Tell me or else I am blocking you.

That’s rude :(

you should be nice to people.

Enough

I am blocking you.

Heck no!

Wait!

I am telling you!

Better do that fast.

-_-

I am…

MC

No.

You are not.

MC is…

She is dead.

Whoever you are, please.

Don’t play with my feelings

(sent a file)

You didn’t recognize my voice

But I think you can recognize my face?

My heart was pounding so fast. I wasn’t able to believe what I was seeing. It indeed was really her.

But…

But Mc is dead

That’s right.

What?

MC is dead.

I am not.

Would you please tell me everything clearly?

Am I dreaming?

No. you’re not.

You are very much awake, Jake.

Okay, I guess it’s finally time to explain everything to you, hacker dude ;)

Please do!

Don’t interrupt me while I am explaining.

Okay.

I was waiting desperately for her answer. I didn’t knew what to expect. But this person, I still wasn’t able to believe was MC, gave me immense hope.

Jake,

I am a secret FBI agent.

MC isn’t my real name. It was a fake identity I had to make for obvious reasons.

Hannah never sent my number to Thomas, it was me, myself who did that.

As, I am a hacker myself.

The police wasn’t able to find any clues in Hannah’s abduction case and the people were getting desperate, So, I was handed over the case of the missing girl Hannah Donfort.

I was successful in mixing in with all her friends, though they doubted me in the beginning.

I had solved such cases pretty easily before. But the thing that I was never expecting was that a hacker, you, would help me in this.

And thanks to you, it became more easier for me to handle that case.

When we had almost all the necessary information, I knew that it was time to play my last move- going to Duskwood and catch that kidnapper.

I was so shocked to read all this that I didn’t even knew how to react. MC, was a secret agent?!

But what about your body?

I touched you myself!