Chapter Thirteen- Viva Italia

Chapter thirteen- viva Italia

Updating early :) see, I remembered for once! Anyway hope you like this chapter ;) 

*************************** 

ALICIAS P.O.V. 

"So, he should defiantly be in the capital of Italy in two weeks, yes?" Shay asked in what would of been a perfectly polite manner..... if he hadn't been holding the informant against a wall by his collar.  

"I-I can't say sir" he replied shakily. I sighed. If you want something done right you've got to do it yourself. I motioned for Shay to move out the way and he obliged, looking at me curiously. Pulling my gun out of my waistband and pointing it at the informants head I smiled sweetly. 

"Now, what was that again?" I asked with raised eyebrows. He nodded his head fearfully.  

"Good boy" I continued while smirking. I had my fist raised, ready to knock him out, when a shot came from behind me. He died instantly. Turning round I saw one of the mafia boys, Joe. I raised an eyebrow at him. He shrugged. 

"He stole money off my mum, ripped me off and tried to rape my girlfriend" he explained. 

"You couldn't wait for him to get arrested?" I asked. He rolled his eyes.

"You should know me better than that by now Miss Smith." He replied amusedly. I shrugged. 

"Fair enough" 

I looked over at Shay, who had gone incredibly pale. Shit. I said quick goodbyes to Joe, the pulled Shane the hell away from there.

 On the drive back to my house I was lost in my own thoughts. It can't be healthy that death and murder are so normal to me. My dad was in the mafia, thats how I knew the guy that shot the informant, and my mum was a street fighter. When they met they turned good but 'true to them selfs,' whatever the fuck that means, and would of lived happily ever after if it wasn't for the landslide that killed them on one of their business trips. You could say it's in my genes. I turned to Shay. 

"Pull over Shane" I requested quietly. He did as I asked and turned to face me. He still looked sick. "Thats the first time you've seen someone get killed isn't it?" I more stated than asked. He nodded his head with a small wince. I sighed and cuddled up on his lap. Putting his arms round me he rested his head on mine and pulled me closer.  

"I've seen someone get shot before, and it never shocked me. I've just never been this close to them or litterally seen the life drain out of their eyes, Ali. I was normally far away and out of there before they hit the floor" he mumbled. Now it was my turn to wince.  

"I'm so sorry Shay" I sighed "You know my family history, it's almost normal to me. I-I didn't even stop to think-" I rambled on worridly but was shut up with a soft kiss. Shay pulled away with a small smile. 

"Hey, I'll get over it"

------------ 

SHANES P.O.V.

"Viva Italia" Ali mumbled when she took a bite of her ice cream. I chuckled. Everyone had already packed their suitcases and were staying round Ali's house, so when we got back after talking to the now dead informant we arranged the trip to Italy. Two days later, and we're standing next to the Trevi fountain eating ice cream. That girl gets things done fast. Holding hands, eating ice-cream and walking through Rome, or should I say Roma, seemed perfect. We don't have to worry about Coateau for another week and five days. Yes I was counting. All good things must come to an end though, so tomorrow we start looking for information and contacts while the others try and buy an unsuspicious apartment. Unsuspicious meaning somewhere that Coateau or his followers won't think to look for us in. I let out a sigh. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

------ Later on ------ 

LUCYS P.O.V. 

I could hear Alicia moan loudly and a hell of a lot of banging from Shane and Ali's hotel room when we walked past the door in the hall way 

"I think I just gagged a little" I mumbled to Sax. He had a disgusted look on his face too. 

"You think you have it bad, for me that's like hearing your sister have sex" he replied then winced when we heard another load moan. 

"Do you want to go out tonight? It's a lot better than being stuck here with sex crazed idiots" he laughed. "My older brothers bisexual and so is Ali's, and they're both man whores. I think that's how they bonded in the first place" He muttered rolling his eyes "Knowing our luck, they could be getting it on too. They've been mates for years, so I guess it would make sense." He explained with another small laugh. I made an O noise.  

"I knew about Jay, but I didn't know your brother was bi too. I just assumed he was being very flirty" I chuckled. He grinned at me. 

"It just makes them even bigger manwhores. I refuse to go clubbing with them anymore- all they do is point out every guy and girl they want to get with in the club" He said faking annoyance "They act worse than horny teenagers!" he continued, whispering loudly with mock horror. We looked at each other for a few seconds then burst out laughing. By the time we'd calmed down we were in our hotel room. Smiling, I went and gave him a light kiss and wound my arms round his waist. 

"You're a cool person Sam." I said shyly. 

"I know" he replied with a wink "Now how about that date?" 

I nodded with a smile

------KURTS P.O.V------ 

"Dude, chuck me my shirt would you" Jay called over to me. I turned around and smirked.  

"What if I decided I wanted to stare at your abs all night instead?" I asked in a teasing voice. I wasn't expecting it to go anywhere, but he is pretty hot and I wouldn't mind if it did, I thought while licking my lips. He smirked back and walked slowly towards me. 

"Then I'd say stop just looking, touch too" he replied simply. I raised my eye brows with the smirk still on my face.  

"Well, I guess that's only fair. I'm getting a bit hot now though so I'd better take off my shirt too then, hadn't I?" I replied, switching into 'flirt mode'. Slowly I took off my shirt, revealing the well toned six pack underneath. I could see Jay getting impatient. He looked like he wanted to rip my shirt off- it was really very amusing, as he's usually the most patient person I know. Finally, he made a move and after a few seconds my shirt was out the window. He pushed me against the wall and let his hand wonder down wards. 

"In a bedroom with me, you are never wearing a shirt again, is that clear?" Jay then growled sexily in my ear, his voice deep. Then grabbed my now hard man hood. I moaned then shivered and let my hand trail down his abs until it reached it's destination. He moaned quietly.  

"Got it" I whispered huskily back then kissed him.

************************ 

soooooooo............. Do you like Jay and kurt? Their based on some mates of mine :) I was gonna make them bi before but not together... However, said mates just got together and they make such a cute (and gag-inducingly sexual :L) couple so I had too! Haha anyway, hope you like (I tried to make it longer) and vote, comment, fan, be awesome ;) OHH plus viva Italia means 'long live Italy' 

Peace out  

M.M. xx