Wrapping his arms around her body, he kept his chin above her head. She wrapped her arms around his waist hugging him tightly.

"Sorry, I didn't wanted to shout on you but when I picked up the call and asked who's it on call and hearing your father, I felt bad having my first interaction with him in that way. What would he have thought about me", he sighed.

"Shivaay.. I have no issues in you making meet my father. I know he'll accept us. He loves me a lot to accept my love too but..", she took a pause making him rub her back and hummed asking her to continue.

"I am scared of my mom", she said slowly, "you know she has always opposed my wishes because according to her, I make worst decisions. You know I wanted to choose Arts as my subject for high school but she made me choose Science because she thought I would do better in that, okay I agree I was better student but again when I told her about my dream for being actress, she opposed me saying it's not good for me! She thinks only she knows good for me and see, after I opposed her for one time, our relationship is so sour now!", she said anxiously and increased her clutch on his shirt.

"Shivaay what if she rejects you, what if she goes against you or our relationship. I don't want to loose you", she complained, "that's why I have this fear inside me", frowning she kept her head on his chest.

"Baby.. Tell me one thing, will you marry me without your parent's consent?", he asked softly. She looked at him hearing his words. No chance in her life she'll take such a big step without telling her parents. Her parents are important for her even after having problem in their relationship.

"Um..of course not. I can't take such big decision of my own", she said looking at him. He smiled lightly and cupped her cheeks.

"Then what will we do that time when we'll decide to marry? Will you marry me against her wish?", he asked softly. She shook her head gently.

"Then you'll leave me? Because suppose I propose you, we're ready to marry and just because she don't accept us of course you can't marry me. Right?", he asked. She shook head immediately holding him tightly.

"Don't say like this Shivaay. I can't lose you now, you're my everything", she said with soften eyes.

"Then it's better I meet them now right? I will meet them, we'll spend time and understand each other, know each other well. Maybe we bond very well", he said softly.

"And what if she still reject you?", she asked scared. He noticed her grip increasing on him.

"Then we'll make her accept me. Remember on new years eve I promised you something? I will never give up on you or our relationship", he said cupping her face softly. She sighed and hummed.

"Okay, thik hai", she whispered. He grinned seeing her getting satisfied with his answers.

"So now missy! I want you to do something", he said keeping arms around her shoulders. She looks at him and nods.

"I heard you haven't talked to your father since a month", he said. She nodded.

"Haven't talked since a month and haven't met since 3 months", she said softly and little sad. She was missing her father, she remember meeting him before her last movie's release and having fun together but after got busy to her career.

"Then call him now and tell him that you want to make him meet me", he said softly making her eyes widen. She shook her head.

"What if mom also come, she'll surely reject you. First the caste thing, also you being from glamor world itself", he held her seeing her getting anxious.

"Tell him, that you're only ready to make me meet him. He know your relationship with your mom, he'll understand", he explained making her nod.

"Yeah okay, if you say so", she muttered. He held her hand firmly, "I am with you baby, we'll face everything together", he assured her. She smiled softly and nods.

Taking deep breath, she clicked on the ID saying Dad. As the call started ringing, her heartbeat started increasing. After few rings, he picked up the call.

"Hello, Annika?", she gulped hearing her father's desperate voice from other side.

"Dad", she whispered softly, "it's me, your Annika", she smiled hearing his sigh on other side.

"Finally you got the time to call your dad?", he asked and she closed her eyes shaking her head, "sorry dad, I was scared. I thought maybe you won't accept me and Shivaay."

"Annika? Seriously. I can understand for once that your mom may not accept it but you know me. I trust my daughter more than anything. In that fear, you kept me void of my daughter's voice for a month", he said starting in disbelief and ended in complaining tone.

"I am so sorry papa! I was scared that maybe mom reject him. I love him so much Dad. He has made me happiest, he makes me smile carelessly", she confessed making him look at her lovingly.

"I would love to meet such man who makes my girl so happy, Tweety", he said from other making her smile. She got emotional hearing the nickname her father has given him.

"I want you to make you meet Shivaay tomorrow, evening", she said softly bringing a wide smile on Shivaay's face.

"Really?", her father asked from other side. She smiled hearing his excited voice, she turned towards Shivaay to see himself also smiling widely.

"Yeah, are you free?", she asked softly.

"Anytime for my girl", he replied making her smile widely.

"Okay then, let's meet to my favourite park? And dad, please don't tell about the meeting to mom, also not about me being here", she asked slowly. Shivaay wrapped his arm around her shoulder and rubbed it gently.

"Of course I won't. I know her more than you Annika, she won't know it. In fact, she don't even know about your relationship", he calmed her. She hummed.

"Dad", she whispered. He hummed from other side, "I love you", she confessed closing her eyes. Shivaay pecked above her head.

"I love you more tweety", he said making her smile emotionally. Fixing the timings, she kept the call. She turned towards him who smiled opening his arms. She smiles and hugged him tightly.

"I am so proud of you. You're ready for facing your fear for me, for us. I am so proud of you baby", he wrapped his arms around her kissing above her head. She sniffed hugging him tightly.

"I will do anything but I won't let anyone make me loose you", she said against his chest. He patted her head softly kissing there again.

"I won't let us separate ever. Yeh Shivaay Singh Oberoi ka waada hai tumse", he stated hugging her more firmly, pressing his lips against her head.

|••|

Hey guys! Thanks for your votes and comments on the previous chapter. Keep reading, voting and commenting your views. They means a lot to me♥️

I know it's a really short chapter but I was little busy. I promise the next update will be longer and more interesting.

Finally Shivaay is going to (officially😉) meet Annika's father. I am so excited to show their meet. You'll love him and his nature😁

Hope you liked the chapter. Do tell me how it was😁

Precap: Annika-Shivaay meets Mr. D'souza

Love,
K♥️