Nosy? Whole Village Extinction

Start from the beginning

    [188: "Wanwan, have you thought about it, how to avoid the disaster in the village?"]

    Even if Meng Xuan didn't do it on purpose, he was the one who caused the destruction of the village. If he did not float here and was saved by the original owner, the people of the village would not perish.

    After so many things happened, even if the original owner was a little stupid, this is not the reason why Meng Xuan hurt the original owner.

    "What should I do? I won't save this kind of catastrophe. There are more than 200 people in our village. We saved him, and more than 200 died. If we don't save him, everyone will be safe. What do you think I will choose? ?"

    After analyzing the plot, Shen Wan never thought of saving Meng Xuan.

    She also just wore this body. After saying this, she planned to go back first with the basin in her arms. When Meng Xuan floated away or died, she would clean it again.

    If her father asked why she didn't go back after washing her clothes, she would say, dizzy! stomachache! Physical discomfort! There are many reasons.

    188 watched Shen Wan quickly pack up the clothes floating in the stream, and stuffed them into the wooden basin in a hurry. He also thought that she was doing something rude, but he didn't expect to leave here early. To be honest, he was a little disappointed. However, this is also the best way. If you leave here, you will not be able to meet Meng Xuan.

    [At this moment, 188 suddenly shouted: "Banwan, Meng Xuan floated down."]

    Shen Wan, who had planned to stand up with the wooden basin in his arms, did not move.

    If Meng Xuan was really in a coma, she would definitely hold the basin, turn around and run. In fact, through the description of this novel, she knew that Meng Xuan was still in a coma, and was picked up by the original owner at that time. If she dared to harm him, she would probably be strangled.

    Even though Meng Xuan was born in a prestigious family like Feihe Villa, in fact, he was a very careful person and held particular grudges. If she turned around and ran now, she would probably be remembered by the other party, and she might find trouble with Crow Village in the future.

    Under 188's puzzled eyes, Shen Wan took out the clothes in the tub again. Fumbling around, he spread out a piece of clothing on a slightly flat stone and slowly pounded it with a pestle.

    When Meng Xuan floated not far to her left and the wood was stuck by the stone, Shen Wan didn't seem to see it, and continued to beat the clothes spread on the stone with the pestle.

    The original owner actually didn't know that the wood that Meng Xuan was holding was so coincidentally stuck in the position of the stone, and most of it was deliberately done by him. When he saw Shen Wan's figure in the distance, he pushed hard and pushed the wood to the edge of the stream, and then it got stuck.

    Meng Xuan was able to wake up, in fact, all by his own willpower.

    Meng Xuan felt relieved when he saw this little girl washing clothes by the creek. Now, he should be able to be rescued, right?

    This innocent, ordinary little girl should save him when she sees him. When he recovers from his injuries, he will definitely avenge the 300 people in Feihe Villa, and he will find his junior sister Meng Shan.

    Meng Xuan waited for a while, and found that Shen Wan didn't move at all. Even so close, she didn't seem to see him. This made Meng Xuan a little anxious, especially after floating all night, his forehead was already hot, and with serious injuries, he couldn't support it for long.