youtuber crush

Markiplier

Full name:  Mark Edward Fischbach

Full name: Mark Edward Fischbach

Nickname: Markimoo

Birthday: June 28 1989

Mark is 5'10 with short dark brown ( black) hair and chocolate brown eyes

Birthplace: Honolulu, Hawaii

Childhood home: Cincinnati, Ohio

Home town : Los Angeles, California

Mark is half Korea ( Mother) and half German American ( father)

Parents: Sunok and Cliffton Fischbach ( dead in 2008)

Sibling(s): one older brother Jason Thomas Fischbach ( go's by Thomas)

Girlfriend: Amy Nelson ( 2015- present)

YouTube name : Markiplier

Time on YouTube: March 6, 2012- present

Subscribers: 32.5 million

Total views
20.2 billion

Charity raised 3,000, 000+

Channel category: gamer

Mark's channel has over 17.4 billion total video views and over 32.5 million subscribers. Mark specializes in Let's Play videos, commonly of survival horror video games.

Mark was born at the Tripler Army Medical center in Honolulu, Hawaii . Mark's father Cliffton was a German American who served in the U.A Army. While stationed in Korea, he met Mark's mother, a native Korean. After he was born, his family moved to Cincinnati, Ohio where he was raised.

Mark grew up in Milford, Ohio and attended Milford High School where he was a member of the school's marching band where he played trumpet.

Mark studied biomedical engineering at the University of Cincinnati, but dropped out to pursue his YouTube career.

Mark first joined YouTube on March 6, 2012, creating a channel under the username "Markiplier", and uploaded his first video on April 4, 2012. Mark's original intent for the channel was sketch comedy where he would be portraying all of the characters in the sketches.This led to the creation of the name "Markiplier", a portmanteau of Mark and multiplier. Mark's first series was a playthrough of the video game Amnesia: The Dark Descent. After playing several other game series, including Penumbra and Dead Space, YouTube banned Mark's AdSense account, and he created a new channel on May 26, 2012, markiplierGAME.

In 2014 Mark announced he was planning to move to Los Angeles, California to be closer to other resources for his channel, such as the YouTube Space and other content creators.

In August 2014, Mark began his famous Five Nights at Freddy's playthrough, which became his most popular playthrough to date, the first part having over 80 million views as of January 2021.