Chapter 7

Jennie chatted the girls to met up in the mall to go shopping and they agreed without any second thought even the 9 months pregnant woman nayeon. It's her due month but still want to roam around because she feel suffocated and a prison woman in their house.

"Wow black card?" Jennie ask irene.

"Of course, it's Kang card. I bring it since my card already reach the limit"

"Did she know?"

"Yes, even she don't know she can't do anything about it or else I won't agree in sexy time"

"Bottoms power" Nayeon said and put the clothes she buy for her wife in the counter.

"But just don't trigger their hidden monster it's not good though" Rosie said. She remembered when jisoo saw her with his cousin and they look sweet together. That time she didn't let jisoo touch her so the latter think she's having affair and that's it the monster sleeping on jisoo awaken. Rosie cried a lot and in downfall moment of her life because jisoo not talking to her even give a glance.

"I agree. I once awaken lisa monster and it's fucking scary. She look so serious and.... I don't know there's this something that send shiver all over my body if I look at her. I'm scared" Jennie said and she remembered the first time lisa got mad at her and it's really scary. She doesn't wish to see or waken up that monster again.

"Jennieyah, we're talking about hidden personality here ok? Not the monster hidden between the long legs of your wife" Irene said and roll her eyes. The two girls laugh while jennie just shook her head in disbelief and give her card to the sales lady.

Jennie don't use lisa card even though she have it all along to her bag, but she sometimes consider using it if she buy some expensive clothing and accessories, almost reaching the card limit.

"So where are we going now?" Rosie ask after the lady panch the clothes they bought.

Nayeon caress her tummy and gulp feeling her own wetness because her water broke. She held tightly to irene shoulder that the latter complain because of the heaviness of her hand.

"Yah! Nayeon hands off it's fucking heavy!" Irene groan in frustration because the latter still not removing her hand. She look behind and saw her friend face can't draw because of the lingering pain that starting to make her suffer.

"So guys where are we going next?" Jennie repeated what rosie said while checking the time in her chanel watch.

"Maybe in the YS-----IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL!!!!" Irene shouted and starts to panic. She help nayeon to normal her breathing and lessen the pain because the pregnant woman begun to wince in pain and harshly grip on her hair.

"Oh my god! I look like I'm that idiot jeongyeon" Irene complained but still helping her friend. Jennie call jeongyeon while rosie call for help because they can't carry nayeon and leave the clothes they purchased. After minutes of waiting the ambulance arrived and hurriedly put nayeon on the stretcher. Irene is the one who accompany the pregnant inside the ambulance because the two are scared especially jennie.

"Palii unnie!!!!" Rosie said. They are following behind but the ambulance is too fast that leave them.

"Unniieeee!!!"

"Yah!!! You drive you dumbass!" Jennie irritatedly said and trying to remove the steering wheel to give it to rosie but failed.

"Try to speak again I will kick you out!" she added and roll her eyes then continue driving. Rosie keep her mouth shut and just silently shouting faster inside her mind. She don't want to trigger the tiger inside jennie because she might also be send in hospital.