Chapter 2

Jennie POV

"Baby, come here" This monkey lazily walk towards my direction. I can see through her eyes thats she's bored and tired of entering different clothes store, but she have no choice but to follow me or else I won't let her touch me.

Every night she poke me with her hand or that twinnie asking for making love. I won't tell its sex because we love each other and if I refuse, in the next day she become a good monkey so she can have a reason to argue with me if I declined again. Smartass.

"What now? Hon I'm tired" Lisa whined but I just roll my eyes and give the clothes I pick personally to her. I'm actually the one who choose her clothes even her undergarments. So I memorize every details of her body likewise to lisa. She sometimes buy me lingerie or nighties that very expose but in outer clothes she buy me covered clothes.

"Try that one. Go!" And she oblige. I wait for minutes before the door open and my hot and handsome wife show herself with annoyed face.

"Fix your face baby. Don't wait me to recite your fully name" She cheekily smile and fix her attire. I give her a thumbs up and check her out before nodding and tell the lady to pack the clothes.

I look at the chaesoo and they are busy debating of particular clothes. The door open again and lisa again lazily walk towards me.

"I'm really tired hon" Her arms wrapped around my waist and head rested on my shoulder.

"Wear your mask someone might caught us" She detach herself on me and fix her mask and cap. Yeah, we're like a wanted person that wear covered clothes so officer won't caught us but for us its the media.

"Have you talk the sales lady?"

"Yup, already did" Every time I bought things or sign. I always talk to the sales lady to shut up or else she will lose her job. Except for lisa she have nothing to worry since its natural that she have the last name of Manoban.

The time I bought lisa an undergarments the sales lady eyes widen and cover her mouth. I didn't know why but when she uttered my last name with surprised look then I knew it she saw the details in my card. So that is the reason why we always talk to the sales lady to avoid rumors.

"Hey couple! Please carry our son for awhile" Jisoo said and handed Jiro to me. I soothe him when he starts to whine and show her chicken and chipmunk tantrums.

Five months of chaesoo married life they decided to take the process and now this little them is 2 years old but still baby since both parents are still immature especially my dearest cousin. I sometimes feel insecure but thinking about how busy we are give me doubt to bear a child but I really want it so much, maybe I'm waiting for something to trigger me to really take the path of parenthood. I'm still traumatized with Irene and Rosie experience and now its nayeon time to shine. In our circle of friends I'm the only bottom. Well, I accept that truth but I'm sometimes top especially if lisa was tired and I'm horny that have no baby.

"Hello little chu chu and chipmunk" Lisa said in her baby tone. Jiro smile and try to reach her face but this monkey slap his hand that made him pouted and in verge of crying.

"Yah! I thought you're playing with him. You didn't change at all monkey"

"I change my love but for the better and have you not notice my body development?"

"Nope. I'm talking about your personality not your body" I uninterested said but actually her body development is very pleasing to see. It makes me crazy everytime she show her body to me and press it more in my skin, how her muscle flex and veins to print in her arms and neck if she cummed that was the most sexy and hot view I've ever seen. The reason why my libido is very active because I'm always turned on.