Chapter 5

Jennie POV

It's 6 in the morning when I woke up and prepare myself to work. I didn't wake her up since I know that her flight is around 10 so I just told the maids to knock on our room in 9 so she can have more sleep. Before I leave the house I peck her lips and admire her sleeping face for a minutes.

"Good morning Ms. Kim" My secretary greeted me and I just nod and went inside my office. A lots of paperwork are lining up in my desk and for sure I'll go home exhausted and lisa wouldn't be there to lessen my tiredness.

The door open and mina my secretary come in with another paperwork in her hand. I heaved a deep sighed and just look at the picture frame in my table. It's our first picture together, this help me a lot to regain my energy if I felt empty and overuse.

"This is the report for this week Ms. Kim and you have meeting to Mr. Lee after lunch" She said. I just give her a weak smile and shoo her away and even told her not to disturb me except if it is urgent and she comply.

Not just seconds my door aggressively open and jisoo went in with his son on her arms. I look at mina and her eyes shows apologetic, I'm not in the mood to yell so I'll let it slide.

"Why are you here? I'm doing my work unnie and if ever you forget you have work too" I irritatedly said and starts to do my undying work. She sat on the couch and let Jiro play on his own.

"How come I work if this monster is with me? His very active kid, is that even normal jenduek?"

"Maybe or maybe not" I simply said and continue reading the files that needs my signature. Every employee here address me Ms. Kim even mina who knows my current status. I remained my last name in signing documents but outside the company premises all my important papers are in Manoban already and married.

"What a helpful words"

"Why ask me unnie? Do I look doctor? I'm a fucking businesswoman"

"Why are you mad?"' She annoyingly ask. I sometimes ask myself why I have this kind of cousin. I just clench my fist and roll my eyes to her then continue reading.

"Jennie this is serious question" I glared at her but she seemed serious so I put down the files and pay attention to her.

"What? Make sure that is serious because this name plaque will fly to your face" oh god! I'm not really in the mood for some talking. She heaved a deep sighed and look at me in the eyes which make me nervous.

I just hope it's not about lisa having affair or whatsoever that connect with that monkey. She's too loyal to cheat right? This paranoid self of mine strike again.

"Why rosie chicken smell poop and even taste one. Do you know?" Her brows creased and seriously waiting for my response.

What an actual fuck question is that! Lisa and her really have the same braincells. I remembered lisa ask me what is the taste of her own cum but I didn't answered her because duuh!! That is embarrassing question and we still in months that days, but then she not let me swallow her cum when we had birthday sex. Why? Because she want to taste and swallow her own cum. Its gross but since we're in the middle of pleasuring it's turned hot.

"I remembered rosie saying that she will let you eat Jiro poop so maybe that's why" And her mouth form a sign of disgust and immediately run into my own comfort room.

I glance at Jiro that is now climbing on the table. I sighed recalling my conversation with appa I regretted accepting hanbin offer that day. I don't have any idea that it would link us together and cause a postponed of my announcement even to have a baby.

"Jiro Kim! No! Don't try to kick the vase or else you'll be the one to fly away!" He pouted and slowly with puppy eyes went towards my direction. He stop in front of me then wrapped his small arms in my waist and rested his head on my lap.