✖21✖

-Dedication to @FenellaHowell because she's so amazing and is super supportive of me. You're my queen and I love you lots xx

Maekayla's point of view

I laid down on the couch, my legs hanging off of the arm of the couch and my head resting on Michael's thigh. He was playing with my hair as we watched a movie. It was one of the 'Fast And Furious' movies, I believe it was 'Tokyo Drift' but I'm not entirely sure.

The boys had gone to their families house and decided to stay there for a few days, seeing as they spent most of their time here with us. I was fine with it, thanks to the fact me and Michael had gotten over a rocky road, so I had no problem being here alonr with him.

"Kayla?" Michael asked and I hummed, directing my attention from the movie to him. "You know, we have a tour coming up," he said and suddenly, he had every little bit of my attention.

I should have known. They were leaving. Of course they would leave, they're famous, they're in a band. They would have had to go on tour some time. They couldn't stay here forever, though I wish they could.

"Oh yeah," I said quietly, feeling sad all of a sudden. "I forgot." I said and he smiled. "When is it?" I asked him and he looked up real fast.

"In a week or so." He told me and it just made me sadder. A week with these guys. Just one more week. Seven days. That's not long enough time with them.

"Why are you sad?" He asked me and squeezed my cheeks. I whacked his hands away and he laughed. "You didn't think I'd leave you here alone, did you?" He asked me.

"Well, yeah, I kind of did." I said, the words he said not hitting me fully. "Wait, what do you mean?" I asked as I processed what he said.

"You're coming with us," he said, a smile on his face. "I talked to our manager and we have one more bunk open for you. Also, the guys and I would love to take you around the states." He said.

"Also because I don't want you to be stuck here by yourself. I wamt you to be able to go new places and explore the world a bit, rather than being stuck in this town. I know I wanted to leave, and you seem like you do to." He told me and I nodded, agreeing with him.

I did want to leave this stupid, boring town. I wanted to see new places and such, not be stuck here.

"You want me to come on tour with you guys?" I asked, sounding a little shocked, surprised, hopeful, and happy. "Me?" I asked again and he nodded.

"I am like ninety-nine percent sure that's what I said, didn't I?" He said and I cracked an amused smile at his response. "So, what do you say?"

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I'm very problematic," I reminded him and he shrugged. "And have very bad mood swings." I told him and he shrugged again.

"I'm looking for a yes or no Kayla," he said with a chuckle as I sat up. "A simple answer." He told me.

"Yes," I said and nodded. "I'd love to go on tour with you. And around the states? I can't wait." I said excitedly and then wrapped my arms around him.

"Love you Mikey," I said and gave him a squeeze. "You're the best." I said and he hugged me back.

"Am I?" He asked me, sounding unsure. "No I'm not." He stated and I shook my head.

"You are." I told him. "Believe it. You didn't ever give up on trying to get my forgiveness and you ran after me that day I wanted nothing to do with life. You helped me see life is worth living and I should look forward to it." I said.

It was true. It's been a few days since my attempt, and they've been the best. I've been a little more out there and a little more energetic. I've been happier and I've gotten closer to the guys, rather than push them away.