Our First Meeting

Dahlia's Outfit Below

Sitting at my desk in my little apartment, I work on a new book I'm writing

Sitting at my desk in my little apartment, I work on a new book I'm writing. Taking a stretch I look at the time to see it is nearly midnight. Feeling satisfied with the work I've gotten done, I close my laptop and get ready for a late night stroll. Being a vampire I can't sleep and I would like to enjoy the night scene Volterra has to offer. Dressed in white topped and maroon skirt dress with a pair of gold sandals and a small over the shoulder white and red purse that holds my phone,wallet, and keys, I leave my apartment for my nightly walk. As I walk through the main plaza, I admire all the peaceful beauty I see.

I sit down at a bench that is around the grand fountain and relax. I gaze at the castle in front of me and a setting inspiration for the book I am working on. I am so mesmerized by the beauty of Volterra, I lose track of time when an appealing and heavenly voice startles me from my thoughts. "And what would a beautiful woman, such as yourself, be doing sitting here alone?" he asks like the gentleman he appears to be.

I look over to my right and meet a pair of blood red eyes, he is around 5 '10 with sandy blonde hair, dressed in a black outfit that has the Volturi coven crest on it and a breathtaking charming smile.

I smile as I continue to study his features and answer him, my mate. Finally! "Well after I got some work done, I decided to take a stroll through the night and appreciate the evening beauty of Volterra," I reply, keeping eye contact with him as I gesture for him to sit with me and he sits beside me.

"Well you certainly picked the perfect time to adore Volterra's beauty given the secret we have to keep, amore mio (my love). I'm Demetri Volturi," he observes, while he examines me and my reaction.

"I'm Dahlia Petrova, and I did choose a perfect time, even though I can walk in the sun without sparkling," I responded, twisting the daylight ring on my middle finger. I notice the curious expression he wears before I speak again, "back in 1964, I met a witch, who I became friends with. She gifted me this heart shaped ring and diamond heart necklace. She spelled them specifically for me alone so I could walk in the sunlight with no worries."

Demetri nods in understanding and we move on from that. We sit and talk, getting to know each other until we see the pink and orange colors rising. "It appears, it is time for us to end this meeting of ours. I had a wonderful time with you, mio bel fiore, (my beautiful flower), and I would like for you to spend more time with you," Demetri sighs sadly, as he stands up and offers me his hand.

I slide my small hand into his larger one as I stand, "I would enjoy spending my time with you, my Italian casanova."

Even though I barely know Demetri, other than as the Volturi's best tracker and biggest flirt, I smile lovingly at him, as we stand there a bit longer. Whatever people speak about him are lies and I won't let anything happen to him.

"I know it is early to ask this in the start of our relationship, but I want you to meet the masters and elite guard before the week is over, if you're alright with it," Demetri asks, as we walk to the castle doors so he can get inside before the sun hits him.

Standing in front of the large entrance doors, I turn to him and answer him, "I would love to meet the masters and elite guard before the week ends. Now, you have to get inside before a human sees you. I'll see you soon, my Italian casanova tracker."

"Goodbye for now mio bel fiore. I'll come find you when they know of you my storm of love," he says before giving me a kiss on cheek that lingers for a bit before he enters the castle doors.

As I walk home, my smile never leaves my lips as I think about Demetri, the Volturi and my future. Now I have to tell Rosalie and Carlisle I've found my mate..., I'm doomed, I think as I enter my apartment.

TIME SKIP-TWO DAYS LATER

Two days later and I can't wait to see Demetri again. I watch the rain droplets fall from the sky naturally, content on letting Volterra enjoy the rain. I also watch as a cloaked figure makes their way to my apartment buliding. But instead of going through the front doors, they pause before my balcony and jump up on to it. I smile as Demetri makes his way inside.

"Hello my Italian Casanova," I grin at him, as he removes his cloak and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Hello my mio bel fiore. My god, I've missed you so much," he says, cupping my cheek as he grips my wasit possessively. He sniffs the air for a moment, before his eyes darken, "who's scent is all over you my flower?"

"I was hungry and found a tourist wandering around the apartment buliding. I was carving something much stronger than a blood bag," I tell him, while I lay my head on his chest. His arms encircle me, as one of his hands play with my hair.

"And are you still craving for more blood amore mio?" Demetri asks me, kissing my head, as I nod into his chest.

"Yes and I know what I'm actually craving right now," I tell him, leaning my head back to look at him.

"And what is that, amore mio?"

"You, I want you to kiss me as hard as you can. I want you to mark me as yours right now my casanova," I am cut off when Demetri contects his lips to mine in passionate kiss. his tonuge dives into my mouth making me moan. I bring a hand to his hair and run it through his blonde hair, as he presses me against a wall. We continue to make out like two horny teenagers, as the storm continues.

Breaking apart, Demetri dips his head down to neck, where his lips start sucking at the junction where my neck and shoulder meets. I moan into his ear, and then kissing down neck looking for his sweet spot. I feel him pause when I kiss below his ear, letting me know I've found his spot. I suck below his ear while he continues going at my neck. Sensing his fangs elongate, I let my fangs out as well. And at the same time we both bite down into each other's neck, letting the mate bond solidify. Retracting our fangs, we lean our heads away from the others neck and have our eyes meet once more.

"You are mine, mio bel fiore," Demetri growls, his lips brushing against mine.

"As you are mine, mio Italian Casanova," I whisper to him lightly, before recontecting our lips once again. And the rest of the night we spend in anothers arms, not wanting to ever be apart again.