♡ liked by taylorswift, gigihadid and 14,938 others

linngrace_ i love you girls @taylorswift @gigihadid @selenagomez @dria_hart @marlaurer

view more comments

taylorswift :)

gigihadid love u too

selenagomez gotta do it again but next time @blakelively and @mila.grace have to join and not be boring!

mila.grace @selenagomez believe me, i wanted to be there!

theo.davis13 you really just left and and Harry out 😭😭

harrystyles @theo.davis13 i know, so unfair 😭😭

Iliveforlinngrace_123 y'all realize Tay and Linn are beside each other in every pic!!! #Taylinn 

♡ liked by selenagomez and 368,965 others

taylorswift you guys are the best xx @linngrace_ @selenagomez @gigihadid @marlaurier @dria_hart

view more comments

marlaurier no you are the best

dria_hart HEY why am I tagged last 😭😭😭😭

taylorswift @dria_hart arriving last = tagged last

dria_hart @taylorswift 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

***

The following days me and Taylor didn't meet, some texts were exchanged but nothing for real.

***

February 20th 2016.

tay: Hi Linn. So this guy tried to break into my house and i don't wanna be home right now.. Can I stay at yours and Theo's for a while?

Me: oh my god tay, are you okay? of course you can! and bring meredith and dibbles.

tay: Thank you so much Linn. I'm okay, just a little scared.

Me: i get it, come whenever. you know you're always welcome here tay!

tay: <3

***

Later that day Taylor, Meredith and Olivia came. 'Hi Tay, are you okay?' I asked as I hugged her. 'Yeah, I think I'm okay. Thank you for letting me stay here!' she answered. 'It's nothing!' I smiled and took one of the cats.

'Hey Mer, this is Genya!' I said as I showed Meredith to my own cat. Olivia came soon as well.

***

'Oh, hi Taylor! Hey Mer, her Dibbles!' Theo said as he crouched down to Meredith, Olivia and Genya. 'Hey! Where's my and Genya's hi?' I asked. 'Well, I see you guys every single day..' he muttered. I just pointed my middle finger at him.

***

Later that night me and Taylor were laying in bed, she was facing me but I had my back towards her. 'So Genya, Mer and Dibbles seem to like each other..' Taylor mumbled. 'Hmm..' I agreed. There was a long silence. 'Linn, was the thing you said the other day about your song true?' Taylor blurted out. 'Was the thing you said about New Year's true?' I turned around, now facing her. My hand accidentally touched hers but I didn't move it. We stared into each other's eyes before we both whispered yes. There was another silence before I kissed her.