𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛𝚜

ابدأ من البداية

"It's closing anyway. This is the only place I felt I really belonged." Milton turned and looked at his friends. "I'll let my bully know I'm available."

"Now my mom's going to send me back to Mrs. King's Dance academy." Eddie chimed in, "My body was not made of mambo."

"I guess I'm a lone wolf again. And that's how I like it." Jerry tried to play it off cool. "Don't think for a second I'm gonna miss any of you meat bags." Just as he turned away he started breaking.

"I'm gonna be stuck at home with my mom and her boyfriend." Olivia choked up as tears welled in her eyes.

Jack's heart twisted at the sight of her. A mix of sadness and fear washed over her face as realization dawned on her.

"See you around guys." Milton waved at everyone before giving Olivia a fist bump that exploded.

He walked a few steps with his dad before Jack called out.

"Milton, hang on."

Jack looked around before landing on a box and he grabbed what was inside and pulled it out.

"Why don't you show your dad how you can break a board?"

Olivia's eyes widened.

"Break a board? I can barely cut a well-cooked piece of fish. " Milton commented.

"Just believe in yourself and do it!" Jack told him with hand movements.

"I can't. When I was born my parents thought they had given birth to a baby bird. I mean that-"

"DO IT KRUPNICK!"

Milton let out a cry before raising his hand and bringing it down. The board snapped in half and everyone's mouth dropped open in shock.

"Holy Christmas nuts!"

"That ain't no baby bird right there. Uh-uh," Olivia let out a giggle at Marge unknown to a pair of eyes on her.

She hugged Milton after he high-fived Eddie. A laugh fell from her lips.

"They didn't break the Wasabi code. I did." Rudy admitted.

"I broke it too," Jack admitted as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"You don't walk away from your friends when they need you." Jerry patted Jack's back as he took a step forward.

"Wasabi?" Rudy questioned, putting his fist against his hand.

Jack looked over at his four friends as they followed along. He smiled as he smacked his fist.

"Wasabi."

Jerry let out his classic 'woo' and high-fived Milton, who joined him with his own 'yeah!'

Olivia smiled as she watched her friends celebrate. Her eyes flickered to Jack who was already looking at her. She smiled at him before she was picked up by Jerry.

Olivia let out a scream as he threw her over his shoulder. Jack laughed as Jerry started chanting, "Wa-sab-i! Wa-sab-i!"

Olivia smiled and joined in.