Chapter 26: Sun without his Moon

Start from the beginning

"I don't know! Shit, my gun!!" Naoto before Takemichi was knocked out by a hit on the neck.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ah! Naoto! Are you okay!" Takemichi soon woke with the bag on his head. He soon heard Naoto shouting 'Yeah' before the bags were soon pulled away from their faces and saw three individuals.

Takemichi was shocked as his mouth soon opened.

"Lisa! And you two! You're Yuna-senpai's caretaker and employees!" Takemichi shouted as seeing the adult Lisa wearing a black suit and having her hair tied into a ponytail and curls out. Yamazaki wearing a gray suit and have his hair slicked back while Sakata had his hair shortened and bangs swept to his left side.

Naoto was shocked as Takemichi before he could ask, a sudden voice bloom the room.

"Lisa, guys can you please move away. You're kind of scaring Hina's little brother" Takemichi was shocked as the three of them moved away from Takemichi and Naoto that shocked him when he saw a familiar bright golden eye.

"What's up, time traveler"

It was Yuna.

Yuna was sitting on the chair with her right leg resting on the chair's arm while her arm was resting on her leg.

She has her long hair tied into a half-up messy big bun and two hairpins on it

She has her long hair tied into a half-up messy big bun and two hairpins on it. She has a small strand on her left side while most of her hair covers her right as reaching to her shoulder. She wore red eyelinder around her eyelids. She also has a matching tattoo like Draken's but on the left side of her to her collar.

She wore a black suit jacket with a belt and sports bra along with a transparent connect at the bottom of her jacket, skinny black pants, and knee leather boots.

She wore her usual blunt expression as Takemichi ended up building tears.

"Yuna-senpai?!" He shouted which she nods while Naoto was shocked by hearing what Takemichi said.

"Wait, the Demon Queen is Yuna Kang?!" Naoto nearly shouted in shock and also fear which Takemichi looked at him in confusion.

"Demon Queen?... Naoto, what are you talking about?"

"That woman...she's most fearful individual in the criminal underworld enough that even Kisaki and the rest of the Tokyo Manji Gang fears her...she's the boss of Yomi, the most ruthless gang that executes everyone who's against them!" Naoto nearly shouted that stunned Takemichi.

'What?!' He thought before he soon saw Saemon again standing beside her along with former vice-captain of Toman, Chifuyu Matsuno.

"Chifuyu?..."

"Hey, partner"

"Agent Hiroshima?! What the hell is going on?! You're working with her?!"