Party Preps

Peter POV

Mj stood there in a beautiful dress that was black and she looked amazing. I mean she always looked amazing but like she just looked even better today.

(YASSS QUEEN that dress is stunning🤩)And if u think the dress is to much just imagine something similar 😄

And if u think the dress is to much just imagine something similar 😄

She did a little twirl and laughed "I mean I'm not one to wear dresses at all, but, like I'm meeting the avengers so I might as well dress up." I just stared, my mouth is probably wide open, but she is distracting me and I can't think straight. "I- uh you uh you look really nice MJ."

She looked me and laughed, "Thanks dork," and walked closer and kissed me. Not just a regular kiss but like a real kiss.

I think MJ knows what she is doing to me and I'm paying for it right now in front of Happy and our personal assistants.

I blushed and rushed back to the change room and tried to come down, before I changed out the tux and gave it to Happy. MJ walked out a couple seconds later carrying her dress in a garment bag, gave it to Happy, and then starts to laugh at me. Obviously my face was still red.
Happy just rolled his eyes.

(Time skip because I'm lazy and didn't wanna write the car ride home)

Happy dropped us off at our house and as soon as we got to my room I picked MJ up and put her on my bed. She looked at me confused, "Peter what's wrong?" I smiled and laughed "You are so getting in so much trouble, I nearly died at the store today!" She laughed "I couldn't help it you looked so flustered and awkward." I sighed. "I- um uh you uh look uh good uh um" she starts to imitate me and laughed harder. Who am I kidding, I gave up on being strong and 'tough' and laughed along with her. "Dork" she chuckled.
We laying on my bed for almost an hour, we even made out!

MJ and I settled down and ordered a pizza and watched Euphoria for the rest of the night. It is one of MJs favourite tv series, but I like Uncharted better. She ended up sleeping over, she didn't feel like being swung home.