uh oh to many birthdays

I realize that some of you may be confused, but in this story Aunt May didn't find out in homecoming, so she still doesn't know... yet.

Tony POV

"Kid, kid are you alright?" Uh oh I think I broke him. I snapped my fingers in front of his face for the second time today. He shook his head "Uh yes, uh sorry Mr. Stark, you want me to become an avenger?" His eyes were very wide and his mouth was completely hung open, I was finding it hard to keep myself from laughing. "Well, yes I mean I did already ask you but you surprisingly said no-" "Wait that wasn't a test!?!?" He screamed. "Nope, that was real thing, and one of the main reasons why me and Pepper are engaged," I chuckled, " but I am asking again to maybe reconsider. You won't have to move to the tower, though it would make it easier-." Peter got up and hugged me. "Thank you Mr. stark." He mumbled.

Now it was my turn to freeze, as I've gotten to spend more time with the kid, I guess I could say I think of him as a son. I haven't told him that, partially because I'm too scared to but mostly because I'm just waiting for the right time to tell him. Sure, keep telling yourself that. I unfroze and sorta half hugged half patted him on the back in return. Thank God Rhodey isn't here, he would be laughing his ass off right now.

Peter pulled away and blushed in embarrassment, but I pretended to not notice because I did not trust myself to say anything right now. "Oh ya my Stark-y birthday party is on June 10th at 7:00 pm, Happy will come and pick you up and, and scary Russian lady told you to bring your girlfriend.

Peter POV

JUNE 10th, JUNE 10th, MJ'S BIRTHDAY IS ON THE SAME DAY AS TONY'S. Just my luck, my girlfriend's birthday is on the same day as Tony's, and I have to bring her, and well she isn't a huge fan of large social gatherings. "Oh uh thanks Mr. Stark, I'll be there." We got up and left my room and a couple minutes later I was back in my room lying on my bed face down, while May said bye to Mr. Stark. I grabbed my phone and texted Ned.

Peter🕸️🕷️

NED

I need your help

💺gUy iN tHe cHaiR💺

Whats Wrong?!?!?

DID U GET HURT?!?!

WHY DIDNT U TELL ME U WERE PATROLLING?!?

Peter🕸️🕷️

No no no no no, nothing like that it's just

Here lemme call u it will be easier

I called Ned and explained everything, how Mr. Stark came over, and how he invited me to his party and asked me to be an avenger for the second time. That part he was really excited for. "But, Peter Mr. Stark's birthday party is the same day as-" "Mj's, I know and that's why I called." I huffed. "Well why don't you just tell I'm sure she won't mind and then you can figure something out." Ned said, clearly not realizing the importance of this.

"No, I can't because I have this special thing planned for her remember? How I was gonna take her to the top of the the George Washington Bridge and give her those promise rings and well, maybe tell her I love her." Something fell on his side of the phone. 

"YOUR GONNA TELL HER YOU LOVE HER!?!?" He steamed through the phone. "Who's going to tell who they love who?" Who I'm guessing Ned's mother asked. "Uh nothing mom, just exaggerating about something," he replied "you're gonna tell her you love her!?" he said in a whisper, but still clearly shocked. "I dunno, yes, maybe?" I honestly had no clue if I was or if I wasn't. "I still think you should tell her." He said. "Fine, I'll tell her, bye Ned." "Bye Peter." I hung up. Of course Ned would tell me to tell Mj.

So I told May I was going to Mj's house, and left. By the time I got to Mj's house I had gone over at least a thousand ways to tell her I would have to miss her birthday. Then I realized I was being an idiot. I'll just take her to the bridge during the day or early in the morning. Problem solved. 

I swung up to Mj's window and knocked. I could see sitting on her bed reading, she looked beautiful, Mj always looked beautiful. She looked up and I smiled. She walked up to the window and slid it open. I climbed and hugged her. "Hey Mj." I mumbled. "Hey dork, you better not be bleeding because I am not patching you up." She laughed, though we both new Mj would. 

"Mj, your'e invited to come with me to Mr. Stark's birthday party." I blurted out. She looked up at me.

HEYYYYYYYY! Another cliff hanger, sorry I keep doing this to you. I should maybe stop right? Nah I probably won't. Anyways I hope your all doing well and if you're celebrating your birthday today well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! ~Sushi