Rooftop Picnic

Hope you enjoy, here we go.....

MJ walks down a street in New York grabbing her phone out of her bag to text the one and only...

"Hey Mj!" I look up and smile at the Spidey hero standing in front of me, "Hey dork, just so you know I'm only letting you do this because you won that bet."

He smiled, "You ready?" "Of course." He chuckles and pics me up and suddenly I am up in the air screaming my head off. Play it cool Mj, play it cool. Who am I kidding, I'm in the air clinging onto loser number one hanging onto a freaking spider web.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" I'm gonna die prematurely and it will be all Peter's fault. I look up at my boyfriend's mask and scream internally at him for making me do this. He looks down at me and smiles. Nah it's all good as long as Peter is here I'm safe. God, what has he done to me?

I close my eyes so I won't be such a screaming wreck but it just made it worse. Soon enough Peter lands on a roof and I slowly climb off of him, which was kinda hard due to his sticky characteristics.

"You know you only won the pillow fight because you cheated and used your Peter tingle." I laugh. He chuckles, "One, I really wish May hadn't told you that, and two I cheated so I could show you this." he points. I smirk at him but look to where he was pointing. My jaw drops.

"Wow," I breathed. On the rooftop Peter had set up a dark blue blanket (stuck down with his spiderwebs of course) and on top there was a container of my absolute favorite food. Pineapple and Thai food, yum! Near the edges of the blanket there were some candles and two cushions for us to sit on.

"Peter, I am touched, this is amazing." I smiled. I was overrun with emotions, and my eyes started to tear up. I don't think he noticed but if he did he didn't say anything. Good, I hate it when people catch me tearing up. "Now are you glad I cheated?" He smirked. I laughed "Definitely." He took my hand and guided me towards our picnic.

We sat down and we talked about his spidey life and about my upcoming birthday. "So what'd you get me dork?" I laughed and moved closer putting my head on his shoulder. He tensed up but soon relaxed. "You will have to wait and see." He smiled. My birthday is on June 10th and is in 4 days. I can't wait to see what he will get me.

"Were you scared when you got your powers?" I asked, I wanted to learn more about his super secret teenage crime fighting life. He sat there for a bit thinking about it, "No, to be honest I was to busy passing out, and I guess that's when the changes happened because when I woke up I felt so different," He laughed, "and then I learned about all the stuff I could do and I felt awesome."

I looked up at him and smiled. "Cool, dork." I thought about the time when he told me about his secret identity, to be honest I wasn't that shocked considering he had been acting so weird, and I kinda had guessed it was that. When he first started acting weird it was because his uncle died and I understood that, but then he got back to being his normal dork self. Just around the time people started to notice spider man's appearance, he started to skip class and such, so I knew something was up. I will never forget his face when I confronted him about it though.

I laughed. "Whatcha laughing about?" he asks. "Nothing, just thinking about when I confronted you about the whole Spider Man thing and how you didn't last a day before telling me who you are." I laugh. "Hey! I told you because I trust and like you and because you basically already figured it out yourself!" He laughs.

"Sure Peter, sure." I lean in and give him a kiss before saying, "We should probably go before are parents get worried." I turnt to look at him, but he is just staring at me blushing. "Flustered much?" I laugh, but he just leans in to kiss me back, making me all worked up. He pulls away, "Flustered much?" he smirks. I just roll my eyes and stand up. I grab a hold of him and soon we are swinging through the streets of New York, and once again I'm screaming my head off.

Hope you enjoyed this, it's my first time writing an actual story so I would appreciate some feedback! So for any mistakes I'm working on getting better at editing. I hope to update some time soon, oh and comment if it was too long or too short! I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Sushi