Thugs and Dinner in that order

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Nah Uh Uh guns aren't toys unless your in Detroit or Chicago.

(Y/N) then grabbed thug 3 and threw him towards a wall with a gadget on him.

As he hit the wall he also got stuck to the wall tied up.

(Y/N) then went to the front of the car.

(Y/N): Now slowly pull over or touch grass.

Thug 4 then pulled out his pistol as he then started shooting (Y/N) but failed as before he could shoot the front glass broke as was then faced with a foot in his face as he felt the impact and was knocked unconscious.

(Y/N) then grabbed the wheel as Thug 5 also grabbed the wheel but (Y/N) was stronger as he then turns it towards a street lamp.

Before they crashed into the street lamp (Y/N) jumped off the car as the thugs then crashed into the street lamp.

(Y/N) then went up to the car and ripped the doors off it's hinges as he grabs the rest of the thugs and gets them out of the car.

Thug 5 and thug 4 was unconscious while thug 1 was still conscious just hurt.

(Y/N) then grabbed thug 1 by his collar as he puts him I'm the air.

(Y/N): Who are you working for...?

Thug 1: Why should I tell you, you fucking Batman wannabe!?

(Y/N) stayed silent as he then walks with thug 1 in his hands and throws him to a wall harshly.

(Y/N) then punched him in the face as thug 1's nose then started to bleed.

(Y/N): I won't ask again who are you working for?!

Thug 1 then looked at (Y/N) in fear.

Thug 1: Alright! Alright! I'll talk! I work for Mojo Jojo.

(Y/N): Why thank you. Your information will not be misused.

(Y/N) then throws him on the ground hard enough to knock him out. A loud thud could be heard as (Y/N) then puts a note on him and calls the police with the thug's phone.

(Y/N) then grapples away.

(Y/N) P.O.V

Ok so when I want to take in scenery I instead find Thugs that was involved with Mojo jojo. I also got dinner plans even though I don't feel like going like why would I want to go?

Author: Readers put the answer here please ->

I then get a call from (B/N).

I answer the phone.

(Y/N): What?

(B/N): Change of dinner plans their coming to us so their is no need to dress nicely but the catch is that we both know I can't cook for shit so can you cook please...?

(Y/N): Sure I'll cook as long as I choose my clothes.

(B/N): Meh I'm fine with that.

I then end the call as I start grappling and moving to home.

I then see a white car and the girls from my school and a guy in a lab coat going inside my house.

Shit...

I then turn invisible as I quietly go inside my room.

I change my clothes while being invisible since I am very used to changing invisible like very used to it.

After I changed my clothes I put my vigilante clothes back in the box and push it back under my bed.

My room was fully unpacked and designed to my liking.