Future Information on Izuku and His Friends/Family

Start from the beginning

Name: Katsuki Bakugo

Height: 5'7"

Age: 15

DOB: April 20th

Quirk: Explosions and Magic

Spells: Fire and Smoke Magic, Lightening and Enhancer Magic, and Baking and Food Magic

Skills: Hand-to-hand combat, fast learner, acrobatic, great cook, loud talker, potty mouth, and a fighter.

Appearances: Bakugo has spiky platinum blonde hair and ruby red eyes. He's quick to get angry. Basically he's like a angry pomeranian.

Personality: Argumentative, a bully, quick to anger, potty mouth, loud talker, aggressive, reckless, quick thinker, and bad at hiding.

Reconnecting: After Inko's death and her funeral, and Izuku started talking with Katsuki. Katsuki apologized for what he did and made a promised to himself to protect and support Izuku's decisions even though he may not agree with him. After this they became something like brothers, but also rivals. Izuku told him that he used to be a vigilant along with Amber.

 Izuku told him that he used to be a vigilant along with Amber

Name: Hitoshi Shinso

Height: 5'9"

Age: 15

DOB: July 1st

Quirks: Brainwashing and Magic

Spells: Soul and Mind Magic and Dark and Shadow Magic.

Skills: Smart, quite, silent, planer, and hand-to-hand combat.

Appearances: Hitoshi has spiky violet purple hair. He has dark purple eyes with white pupils. And he looks like he hasn't slept in days.

Personality: Quite, kind, loves cats and cat cafés, trains with Izuku and Eraserhead, smart, silent, easygoing, and he sleeps a lot.

First Meeting: Izuku first encounters Hitoshi. While Hitoshi was getting mugged. Hitoshi was unconscious so Izuku brought Hitoshi back to his home. His mom helped Izuku patch the purple hair boy up. Hitoshi woke up later on their couch. Izuku introduced himself and his mother and explained what had happened. Hitoshi was suspicious, so he used his quirk on Izuku to know his true intentions. After getting his answers he then apologized for using his quirk on Izuku. Izuku smiled at him. Saying it wasn't any problem. Izuku exchanged his number with Hitoshi before he left.

 Izuku exchanged his number with Hitoshi before he left