Rolling tears

Baekhyun sat on the chair next to Chanyeol and watched Chanyeol's lips move as he read his "rolling paper" where some of the members had written a message on to the giant. Sadly there wasn't anything from Baekhyun on it. Their relationship hadn't gone so well after Baekhyun's rejection to Chanyeol in their shared bedroom a few days before the interview. Of course he rejected Chanyeol, he still had his girlfriend who he went through a lot with and there was no way he would say yes to the giant.
And there wasn't a message from Chanyeol on his paper either.

Kyungsoo rolled up his paper and read the first message. It was from Chanyeol.
Those two had been very close to each other the last few days and Baekhyun wasn't very happy with it. But it's Chanyeol's life what is he thinking.

Baekhyun pressed his lips into a thin line as he waved to the fans and exited the stage. He couldn't be more thankful about being able to go home and rest. All these thoughts about Chanyeol made him tired.

He fell down on his bed and let out a deep sigh. The small singer hugged his pillow thight and shut his eyes. He felt something warm pressed against his back and hot air against his neck.
"Baekhyun" a dark voice was heard.
"Chanyeol" he tried to push him a bit.
"It's okay shh" Chanyeol's arms slipped around the small singer's waist.

"I still love you even if you don't. I still love you even if you are in a relationship with Taeyeon. I don't care about your relationship either. I still wanna hug you, kiss you, love you. I am still madly in love with you." Chanyeol kissed the smaller's neck a few times. "Yeah and I still wanna marry you" he chuckled. "I sound crazy and I am. I want you to be happy but at the same time I want to be the person who makes you happy. Unfortunately non of this is real or is going to be real."

"Chanyeol, I love you." Tears started to roll down Baekhyun's cheeks as his back was facing the younger group member's face. Chanyeol noticed that he was crying and tightened his grip around Baekhyun's waist. "Baby don't cry."
"I'm sorry," he cried. "I'm so sorry Chanyeol."
Chanyeol began to also cry. Oh this cruel world he thought. The world who wouldn't accept their relationship between two men or how much the people around them would get hurt if they came out in public. People would probably call Baekhyun a traitor for having another lover. Oh this cruel world Chanyeol thought again and cried with Baekhyun till they both fell asleep in each other's arms. Both knowing about tomorrow being the same day as it was today. Back to their schedules. Nothing new. Again, again and again..

//
I hope you liked it.
sorry for my broken english lol