Through Time | pt. 3

[Final Part]

It's been a few days since Ryujin 'arrived' at this year and surprisingly she's getting the hang of it. She gotta admit that it is strange. There are so many slangs, the fashion, the electronics, literally everything was different, but in a good way of course.

Back in the Harper Village, used to be called Gusten Neighborhood, the people there are not the same people she was with back in the days. She knew from Chaeryeong that most of them moved out from the neighborhood, moved out of towns, or even out of the country. Ryujin found it sad that she didn't even said a proper goodbye to them as she's acquainted or friends with the people there. Its been days and she still finds it hard to believe that she really is in another year now.

Is this the present or is she in the future?

This is a question that Ryujin always asks herself ever since she got here. But there's still no valid answer for her question.

And not gonna lie, Ryujin is enjoying her stay here.

Well sure, she sure misses a lot of people and friends from the past. As of now, Chaeryeong is the only person she knew from the past that she also met today. Despite that unfamiliar feeling to everything, she still is glad that she got to meet more people during this experience.

"Ryujin!"

She turned her head behind and saw her friend running towards her.

"So you're here." He said and held his chest to catch his breath.

"Beomgyu?"

Yes, Beomgyu. You remember the man who introduced himself as Choi Beomgyu to Ryujin who wasn't actually interested? Yep, that's him.

Funny, how the two became closer? after the time that Beomgyu saw Ryujin in Chaeryeong's front porch, struggling about something.

At that time, Beomgyu was taking out the trash when his eyes accidentally landed at the girl who was getting mad at something.

He decided to cross the road to greet her and maybe ask her what she's up to.

When he finally reached the front porch, he heard little grunts and whines from the girl.

"How does this work?" She said and picked up a paper which he assumed is the instructions of something.

Beomgyu had never seen someone getting mad over a piece of paper in his 20 years of living.

"Are you..okay?" Beomgyu spoke that caused Ryujin to turn her head at him.

"Uh yes. Its just that..." Ryujin took a quick glance at the huge black box at the floor. "This thing seems to be not working."

He nodded and decided to approach her. "Maybe I can help?"

"Oh please do. I badly need a helping hand." Ryujin gave him way to the big black box. "I've been here for an hour already."

Beomgyu bent down to see the wires. "This speaker is still new huh?"

"Yeah the speaker...is new."

"Is Ahjumma throwing a party?" He asked and examined the speaker.

"No? She brought this and left me here alone." Ryujin said as the speaker suddenly blasted out some loud music.

They both covered their ears while Beomgyu turned the music low. "There. It's working now." Beomgyu chuckled and stood up.

"How did you do that?" Ryujin asked and looked at the instructions.