Through Time | pt.1

Ryujin stepped out of their house and was welcomed by the warm breeze. She's been inside their home for quite a while since she wasn't in the feels to socialize with other people for the past few days. But finally, she decided to step out of the house to experience the outside world again.

She's a 20 year old girl born in the 1980s, 1985 to be exact and she loves to explore a lot of things. It was a surprise that one day she stopped being curious and stopped her hobby but it was just a phase as she was back in track to be herself again.

It was already 5pm and the sun is still out. Ryujin breathed out and decided to take a walk at the side walks. A lot of things have changed in a few days she stayed inside their house.

A lot of kids are enjoying and are playing with their neighbors. She smiled upon seeing how bright the atmosphere is.

Ryujin dusted off a log and sat on it. Her view was the kids playing under a huge tree. Some young adults an adults are also taking a walk.

Even if the sun is already setting, the surroundings still looks like its full of joy.

Oh, how she wish that it can stay like this for the rest of her life.

"Ryujin!" A man in a bike stopped at the road.

"Hey, Mr. Victor." She stood up and approached the man.

Mr. Victor is an old-strong man that is the neighborhood's mailman. He is pretty famous there as he always stroll around the neighborhood with his bike while delivering letters.

"Good to see you out today. We have a nice weather." Mr. Victor smiled.

"I'm trying to be myself again." Ryujin replied as he nodded.

"Oh right! Is your mother home? I have a letter that is named to her today." He took out the letters from his bag.

"Mother is not home right now. She went out to visit grandma." She explained.

"Is that so?" He held his chin. "Maybe, you can give it to her?" Mr. Victor handed her the letter.

Ryujin scrunched her eyebrows as soon as her eyes landed at the envelope.

To Miss Shin Hyejin.

"I have a question Mister." Ryujin looked at him.

"Ask away." He said and removed his hat.

"No name or address to where it came from?" She handed him back the letter for him to take a look.

Mr. Victor examined the letter for a while. "That's odd if I may say. But I'm afraid I don't know any information from it either." He handed her back the letter.

"It has your mom's name and your house address." He added while Ryujin nodded.

"Maybe Miss Hyejin would know." Mr. Victor said as a ball came flying towards their direction and hit his head.

"Holy moly! Are you okay Mr. Victor?" Ryujin quickly checked the state of the old man.

"I'm alright." He rubbed the part of his head where he got hit.

Ryujin saw the ball and picked up the ball from the ground.

"Nice to know it wasn't a ball that can cause a bruise." Mr. Victor stated and put back his hat.

Ryujin looked around in hopes to find the owner of the ball that came flying towards Mr. Victor's face when she felt a tug at the lower hem of her shirt.