You huffed and turned around just to see a jungkook licking sauce on his fingers. You literally forgot that this cute human was also in the room..

He was sitting in one of the chair  infront of ceo table while swaying himself in the chair side to side.

"How could someone be so cute without even trying?" Your inner self questioned to which you couldn't answer.

You stood still waiting for taehyung to return when jungkook looked up at you.

Your heart fluttered at the way he looked at you with those chocolate brown orbs,he looked like a cute kid while munching his pizza..

"Y/n, right?" He spoke as he finished munching and shoved another slice right after earning a nod from you.

" Yes Jun—i mean Sir! and I'm sorry about earlier i didn't—" The brown haired brunette  gestured his palm at you to stop.You complied as he munched the pizza quickly..

As he swallowed everything in, he started speaking.

"It's ok but don't ever speak like that with someone you don't know in this office, what if they report you.Not if Obviously they would because hyung is everyone's celebraty crush here. So yeah,don't ever try it and you're forgiven my child" he spoke sticking his hand up like he was blessing you..

You giggled and jungkook joined you right after.

"And most importantly don't call me sir" he had his nose scrunched up and mouth twisted as he continued.

"Just jungkook." He said passing you his beautiful bunny smile.

"Okay, Just jungkook" you spoke pressing the word 'just' and giggled right after, making him shake his head side to side while laughing.

You waved off  at jungkook and walked towards the couch which was just across jungkook,where the sassy taehyung threw the file you brought.

Taking the file you smiled as jungkook just minded his business, eating his beloved pizza.

" Btw what's up with this ice berg thing " said jungkook and turned the chair around looking at her as a soft chuckle left his pink lips.

By this time he had already finished his pizza.

"Ice berg! Oh it's mr.kim! I m-mean i called him that before i was his personal assistant." Scratching your forehead with your pointer you answered.

"Oh knew! y/n darling, hyung told me about it.Now, I'm asking about why did you decided to name him that." Jungkook muttered as his eyes were fixed on her,He had a soft expression on his face as he looked at her.

"Idk maybe because of his personality" you shrugged your shoulders as the brown haired man just nodded.

"Well,All wanna say is don't judge a book by it's cover" jungkook smiled slowly turning a little bit around enough so he could reach the tissue paper.

Wiping his hands he stood up while you just stood there repeating his words again and again in your head.

What does he mean by that?

You didn't know actually you couldn't figure it out. Was he talking about the way you named taehyung by his personality but you are not wrong tho

I mean isn't he like that with everyone.Everyone believes that he is like that cold and reserved and you are one of them.

As you are about question jungkook it when someone interrupted

"Getting along with eachother very well.I see!" said the silver haired brunette as he walked into the office.