How I Met My Friends

Start from the beginning

I was that friend in the group who would make friendship bracelets for the whole group and I cringe every time I remember tearing the paper out and making a friendship bracelet. What was wrong with 9 year old me?

Anyways, soon we were all besties and we would sometimes change seats with each other for the day and stuff. Now in that group, we all had our own thing. I was the smartass, Jovia was the artist, And Jahana was the calligraphic writer. Lena was the only one who didn't have a thing.

So like, my problem was that I was that even though I was smart, I had a terrible script. So I asked Jahana to help me and she said yes and to this day I still write the way she taught me. Anyways, I guess that sparked a lightbulb in Lena's head because she then asked Jahana to help her too, and after she learned how to write that way, she fought with Jahana over something stupid, forgot.

Well, then Lena switched seats with me, and me being the loyal and kind friend that I am, I comforted Jahana. Jovia did the same with Lena too and after a long time, she fought with Jovia too. So we all kinda grouped once when Lena didn't come and discussed during Arabic class what was going on with her.

We were talking about something when Jovia mentioned that she learned to draw seriously well and like, the thing is, even though Jovia was the artist and I was the smartass, she could only draw stuff big. I was the specialist in drawing hella small to fit the paper and that became handy when we had Hindi class and the teacher would make us draw in class. They would all come to me to draw stuff for them and I didn't mind it one bit.

Anyways, so Lena learned to draw and I was kinda bummed because she also came to me to draw during Hindi class and we used to make a lot of jokes and I thought it was never gonna happen again.

Well anyways, Jahana posed a theory that she was just trying to use us. I told her there was no way because Jovia breaking the covering of an eraser would annoy me too (that's the reason she fought with her). And so we all agreed that since I was next, If she sat with me next, and asked me how to be smart or something, we would confront her about it.

And so the next day, when she came back, she sat next to me because she was fighting with both Jovia and Jahana and that left me as her only friend who was still on good terms with her. She did try to be more intelligent and when I told the other two about it, (yes I was like an undercover spy) Jahana went and talked to her about it. Now this entire thing happened in the second to last school month, after which we would have final exams.

So Jovia believed Jahana but I didn't. But I just thought it was because she was kind and I didn't want her to be kicked out of the group so I decided to go along with it. Soon after final exams came and we all passed, But Lena god terrible marks though. Not terrible enough to fail but still terrible.

And then it was shuffling time after the winter holidays, And we were all so excited because we were gonna go to fourth grade. The teacher said that me and Lena were gonna be in the same class and I was kinda bummed because Jovia was my bestie. We sat together because I didn't know anyone there yet.

I had refused to talk to her and she was like, sad. Like, all the time. So I asked her about the "Using Us" Rumour and she said that the fights weren't something she planned. She just wanted to draw well and have a good script and since she always gets terrible marks, she just wanted to get good ones for once. I felt hella sorry for her and we made up soon after and became besties again.

We also went to meet the other two and explained the entire issue and they forgave her pretty easily. We all made up and played together from then on until Corona came and locked us into our houses. And that's where I've been for about three years now but At least I got some friends and my adoptive sisters, Chloe and jazzy (Jazmine)

So, the moral of the story: Always have a backup thing for your main thing. Because some dumbass hoes could steal your thing.

That's the first time I cursed...

#jesus'smodelchild

#immagotoheaven

#satanwho?

#idkwhatcusswordsare

Also before I end this chapter, if y'all have made it this far without suffering any injury from my fatally annoying personality, you must have noticed this is slowly turning into a book about my life.

Well, I just wanna say that I'm not gonna do anything to prevent it cos just because it says tvd rant book doesn't mean it's a tvd rant book.

Should I change the name again?

Nah that's too much work.

I'm not gonna change it.

Word count: 1666...

See ya later chocolate coins💖💖

-V