"And what do we gain by trying to peek from our hiding spot? We can barely see, and there's no one around. There's not much we can see unless we enter the cave." 

"You're awfully calm, aren't you? Did you have something in mind?" Horikita asked. 

"I haven't thought of anything. Come on, don't worry." 

"Ugh, what an unintelligible, half-assed answer." 

She glared at me with cold and frightening eyes, but I pretended not to notice. Naturally, some Class A students hanging around the cave's entrance discovered us. I thought I could salvage the situation so long as I could see the cave's interior. However, inside the cave were several vinyl sheets joined together into one giant tarp, which blocked my view. I couldn't see inside at all. 

"Who are you guys? What class are you from?" This guy was definitely one of the two guys who'd found the cave quickly on the first day. Yahiko. 

The other guy, the sharp-witted Katsuragi, appeared to be absent.

"Ah, it's you. The girl who took away my points." He pointed his finger at Itsuki.

"It's your fault to act so cockily." She retorted.

"Tch, why are you here?"

"We came to snoop. You have a problem?" Horikita responded, in an imposing manner. It was like a daring switch had been flipped in her brain. She continued, 

"I mean, I would've thought that since you're in Class A you'd be clever, but..."

She looked at the vinyl covering the cave's entrance, and let out a rather forced sigh.

"Well, rather than clever, I'd say you're underhanded. What cowardly methods."

"What?"

It was plain to see her provoking him. But, Yahiko couldn't understand it and got aggro.

'His intelligence is the same as Yamauchi, except this guy is somewhat loyal and cooperative. '

"W-wait! Hey! Wait, I said! Don't just do whatever you please!" Yahiko moved in front of Horikita to block her, but Horikita's words cut him off. 

"We're just going to look inside. That itself isn't a violation of the rules, right?" 

"Stop screwing around. Class A occupies this spot. Class D doesn't have permission to use it!" 

As she was arguing with him, I whispered to Itsuki about my plan.

"If Katsuragi comes, say 'How does it feel to survey your enemies,  pretending to cooperate with them, and waiting for the time to backstab them. Also, ask them why are protecting this area when he signifies our camp is better '  when I signaled you".

"Why?" She asked

"I'll tell you later. Just do it."

Suddenly, a tall boy came out of nowhere. He was behind me.

"What are you doing? I don't recall giving you permission to invite guests."

"Katsuragi-san! These two came to snoop around our camp! They're a bunch of filthy losers!" 

"You're exaggerating. It's just vinyl. Show me around a little." Horikita, turning to confront the two boys, didn't seem scared in the slightest.