I was hurt because I thought I finally had someone who I can consider a family but I was wrong. I managed to file a case against him and thank God I won. Nakulong siya.

Just like that, I was alone again. With all the fame and money I was getting, I have always felt lonely. I had no family to shower me with love and support. All I had was myself. Sure, I have famous friends, but they're also busy with their own lives, work, and problems.

Kaya noong dumating si Gian sa buhay ko, I thought I finally found someone who would fill the hole in my heart. I genuinely thought Gian was my happy ending. But I was wrong.

It was a week ago. I called it quits because I've had enough of him. I broke up with him through a phone call dahil hindi ko kayang sabihin sa kanya ng harap-harapan, baka mapano pa ako.

Gian physically abused me and I remained completely silent about it because I chose to forgive him over and over again. I forgave him because I loved him and had a tiny bit of hope that he'd change back to the Gian I fell in love with.

His physical abuses towards me went on for almost 2 years. Nagtataka nga minsan si Keifer, yung manager ko, kung bakit lagi kong nagrereschedule ng mga interviews and nagdedecline ng mga projects. Truth is, nasa bahay lang ako, getting treatment from the wounds and bruises Gian gave me.

I was suffering physically and emotionally and it made me sad that the people who knew nothing about what I've been through are labeling me as a very spoiled brat and a lazy celebrity because of it.

I eventually got exhausted with pleasing people that's why I decided to embrace the image they labeled me as. I started acting spoiled and lazy, just like how they pictured me as. That's the reputation I live by now. I wear it like an armor.

"Forget about what the fans think." singit ni Irene at tinignan ako. "How are you?"

Last but not the least, Irene Javier. She's not involved with the industry we're in but she's famous because of her dad. Yung dad niya ang isa sa mga pinakasikat sa artista dito sa Pilipinas, si Jandrik Javier. Rumors has it that she's just adopted because she looks nothing like her parents but who cares? She's one of the kindest people I've met. Plus points na rin na kamukha niya si Mama Mary.

"You've been in and out of parties and concerts these past few days despite your busy schedule. Do you even still have time to rest?"

"I'm even glad you accepted my invite tonight. Akala ko you'll pass kasi galing ka sa concert ni Tiffany." si Arsinoe.

"I'll be fine." I lied.

"You're not okay." Sumingkit yung mga mata ni Irene. "There's something you're not telling us but we won't force you if you don't want to share it."

Hinawakan ni Irene yung kamay ko. "Just know we're here okay?"

I gave her a soft smile.

"Oh my god. Ruby Louise!" malakas na sigaw ni Iris. Napalingon kaming lahat.

She's walking towards now while carefully scrolling her phone.

"You're featured on Hollywood Scoop!" mas lumaki mga mata niya. "You met Chris Evans at Hawaii days ago??"

Napabaling silang lahat sa akin. Pati na rin si Arsinoe na sineset up pa sana yung movie na papanoorin namin sa laptop niya, lumapit kung saan ako nakaupo.

"It was a coincidence. I didn't even know he was there." sagot ko.

"He kissed you?" lumaki yung mga mata ko.

"No he did not. That's ridiculous!"

"Nagkiss kayo?!"

"Hindi nga!" Bakit paulit-ulit!